Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on April 2, 2011
This case I must say adds bulk to your phone and not a little at that, I have put the case on and took it out to do a, what do you call it? a hot boot? so when I had the blackberry without the case on in my hands whoa! it felt like I took off two layers of winter jackets, now that may seem like I'm over exaggerating but if you don't believe me ask one of the other owners of this case who has a review but even with the bulk I feel safe and protected the case gives you more grip to the phone and it doesn't feel any different when you are typing, the cut outs are just perfect and if say to anyone who's thinking of purchasing this, Go for it!
on February 16, 2011
The case fits the phone perfect, but if you are a female, watch out for your hair getting caught against the material! I have long hair and if it's not held back, I end up pulling my hair because it gets caught to the material. Take that into consideration before you purchase.
on October 13, 2012
The overall functionality of the case serves its purpose. The case provides easy access to all buttons/ports/controls. The phone slides in and out of the case without any difficulties. With free shipping and a very inexpensive price of $2.15 it is a great deal. I was able to get the color black I wanted, but the color begins to fade after wear, exposing a maroon/pink/red in color under-surface. This is not favorable for somebody who was looking for a black case. After seven months of use, the black color has faded around all the corners and edges thus providing a multicolored case. The case itself is also heavy. When one takes the phone out of the case, they will notice a difference in weight. Phone is so much lighter without case on. The overall ranking I would give this case is 4 out of 5 because of price and functionality.
on December 29, 2010
This product fits my phone like a glove and has protected it from at least two drops so far. The cover is a grippy flexible silicone cover, which is exactly what I was looking for. The shipping and handling cost did seem a bit excessive to me, but even factoring that into the total cost, in my opionion this product is still worth it.
on November 25, 2011
Had been using a belt harness for my BB, but it was too clumsy, so I ordered this online. It is actually a little too big for the Bold 9650, but it fits and stays on. The rubber naterual is kind of thick, so its hard to press some keys. Probably would have been better off getting a better case for a little more money.
on August 5, 2011
Great case - fits fine around, but just misses slightly around the charger, headphone and mic. Looks to me like its the case for the 9630 which is very close, but may not be the same body. Still probably the best I was going to find for under 5 bucks!
on November 12, 2011
I ordered this product to fit my boyfriend's blackberry bold. I was a bit concerned because some people said it did not fit their phones well. However, it arrived quickly, and it fit perfectly. The cover does not affect the functionability of the phone at all. It was well worth the price. The only reason why I did not give it 5 stars is because it is very thick. Although this may be good for its intended purpose of protecting the phone, be aware that this is not a cover that will fit into your pocket comfortably.
on November 27, 2011
This is definitely not the best case I have ever owned. It is also not the worst. My biggest problem with it is it is cheaply made...and doesn't fit the product correctly. Overall, not the best solution for your cell phone protection needs.
on February 12, 2011
This case provides good protection for my blackberry, though it is a bit bulky and therefore takes a bit of adjustment to type quickly. It has a pretty good feel, and generally is good except that it does attract dust and hair that is relatively difficult to remove. Overall, I'd say it was a good buy.
on July 30, 2012
Was having the hardest time finding a new cover for my husband's blackberry bold 9650 (older model). Finally found it here. He was so excited!