Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Black Silver Silicone Gel Ceramic Style Band Crystal Bezel Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on February 17, 2011
Very nice watch for the price. I originally purchased this watch in white. I loved it so much, that I turned around and bought it in red and black. I was very pleased with the purchase. The watch band is silicone (all one piece), but it is designed to look like link pieces. The watch face is large, so it is easy to read. I have priced similar watches at department stores, and this price at Amazon can't be beat. I actually liked the look and feel of this watch more than the ones I found in the stores. Also, I have a small wrist; it was very easy for me to trim the strap to make the watch fit perfectly. Because of this, the watch could fit any size wrist, large or small. The watch was only $9.99 and the shipping was only $2.95, making the total $12.94... a person can not go wrong at that price!
on July 14, 2011
I received a defective watch, emailed the company and have heard NOTHING from them..I cannot wear the watch and I cannot get this company to respond to me...caution to the buyer.
on January 2, 2013
I got this watch and really like it. There are lots of complaints but I think the price it's a great watch. Its working and in tact and pretty even if it is "cheap". I have 11 of this type of watch in various colors i'm a big fan. I guess I've been lucky so far and haven't gotten a bad one yet. I have a purple on it's way to me and I have every expectation that will be as nice as the others.
review image review image
on August 11, 2012
This watch is nice to look at but the second hand is defective it stops and goes and I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE BUY THIS PRODUCT I GUESS THATS WHAT I GET FOR ORDERING A $7.00 WATCH WHAT A BIG RIP OFF..........
on June 11, 2011
My watch arrived and it never worked. Contacting their CSR and she said to remove the tag. I had removed the tag already. I asked for a watch that worked and then Amazon informed me that I was getting a refund. Thanks Amazon!
on October 23, 2012
The top fell off the first time I wore it and luckily I found the top. I used super glue to glue it back and it fell off again loosing the minute hand along with the top and so far I have not found the pieces. I wore it for about 30 minutes. You get what you pay for...buy a more expensive watch!
on August 10, 2015
My watch arrived today. It was so cute... But sadly it doesn't work. One hand kind of jiggles if you stare at it long enough... Anyways, if you're looking for a bracelet with a non working clock on it then this is for you!
review image
on December 2, 2012
When I got the watch, first of all it took a very long time to receive it, when I received and took it out of the package it looked loke it had been used, it was already running so I used it a couple of day and I noticed that it was not keeping time, I had to keep adjusting the time, I know it is not an expensive watch but I expected to be a new watch, because that is what I purchased. It looses hours at the time, and I'm tired of adjusting it, so it seats on my bureau, the package was discarded of and it is goin to cost me more to send it back. In the future I will not consider buying watches on line.
on November 20, 2012
I work in health care so the plastic band is awesome for hand washing and easy to sanitize without ruining it.
on May 24, 2016
This watch was so pretty on. the rhinestones were perfectly in line. Something that I definitely looked at because sometimes the rhinestones look crukid. The only problem I had was the battery didn't last very long. I think i lasted about a week.
Got a new one and it's still going. Probably just a faulty battery.
Other than that the watch was perfect

See 1 answered question