Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on February 17, 2011
Very nice watch for the price. I originally purchased this watch in white. I loved it so much, that I turned around and bought it in red and black. I was very pleased with the purchase. The watch band is silicone (all one piece), but it is designed to look like link pieces. The watch face is large, so it is easy to read. I have priced similar watches at department stores, and this price at Amazon can't be beat. I actually liked the look and feel of this watch more than the ones I found in the stores. Also, I have a small wrist; it was very easy for me to trim the strap to make the watch fit perfectly. Because of this, the watch could fit any size wrist, large or small. The watch was only $9.99 and the shipping was only $2.95, making the total $12.94... a person can not go wrong at that price!
on July 14, 2011
I received a defective watch, emailed the company and have heard NOTHING from them..I cannot wear the watch and I cannot get this company to respond to me...caution to the buyer.
on January 2, 2013
I got this watch and really like it. There are lots of complaints but I think the price it's a great watch. Its working and in tact and pretty even if it is "cheap". I have 11 of this type of watch in various colors i'm a big fan. I guess I've been lucky so far and haven't gotten a bad one yet. I have a purple on it's way to me and I have every expectation that will be as nice as the others.
review image review image
on August 11, 2012
This watch is nice to look at but the second hand is defective it stops and goes and I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE BUY THIS PRODUCT I GUESS THATS WHAT I GET FOR ORDERING A $7.00 WATCH WHAT A BIG RIP OFF..........
on June 11, 2011
My watch arrived and it never worked. Contacting their CSR and she said to remove the tag. I had removed the tag already. I asked for a watch that worked and then Amazon informed me that I was getting a refund. Thanks Amazon!
on October 23, 2012
The top fell off the first time I wore it and luckily I found the top. I used super glue to glue it back and it fell off again loosing the minute hand along with the top and so far I have not found the pieces. I wore it for about 30 minutes. You get what you pay for...buy a more expensive watch!
on August 10, 2015
My watch arrived today. It was so cute... But sadly it doesn't work. One hand kind of jiggles if you stare at it long enough... Anyways, if you're looking for a bracelet with a non working clock on it then this is for you!
review image
on December 2, 2012
When I got the watch, first of all it took a very long time to receive it, when I received and took it out of the package it looked loke it had been used, it was already running so I used it a couple of day and I noticed that it was not keeping time, I had to keep adjusting the time, I know it is not an expensive watch but I expected to be a new watch, because that is what I purchased. It looses hours at the time, and I'm tired of adjusting it, so it seats on my bureau, the package was discarded of and it is goin to cost me more to send it back. In the future I will not consider buying watches on line.
on November 20, 2012
I work in health care so the plastic band is awesome for hand washing and easy to sanitize without ruining it.
on December 15, 2010
During my only wearing of this watch 2 of the crystals around the watch's face fell out. I had no clue that it had happened and now it sits there with two empty spaces that are noticeable. Since it's noticeable that the crystals are gone I can't wear the watch again. I was not doing anything active at the time of the wearing. I was sitting down the whole time in a meeting. Overall, while it looks fun and pretty, I would not recommend the watch due to craftsmanship.

See 1 answered question