Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on February 17, 2011
Very nice watch for the price. I originally purchased this watch in white. I loved it so much, that I turned around and bought it in red and black. I was very pleased with the purchase. The watch band is silicone (all one piece), but it is designed to look like link pieces. The watch face is large, so it is easy to read. I have priced similar watches at department stores, and this price at Amazon can't be beat. I actually liked the look and feel of this watch more than the ones I found in the stores. Also, I have a small wrist; it was very easy for me to trim the strap to make the watch fit perfectly. Because of this, the watch could fit any size wrist, large or small. The watch was only $9.99 and the shipping was only $2.95, making the total $12.94... a person can not go wrong at that price!
11 comment31 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 14, 2011
I received a defective watch, emailed the company and have heard NOTHING from them..I cannot wear the watch and I cannot get this company to respond to me...caution to the buyer.
11 comment25 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 11, 2012
This watch is nice to look at but the second hand is defective it stops and goes and I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE BUY THIS PRODUCT I GUESS THATS WHAT I GET FOR ORDERING A $7.00 WATCH WHAT A BIG RIP OFF..........
on January 2, 2013
I got this watch and really like it. There are lots of complaints but I think the price it's a great watch. Its working and in tact and pretty even if it is "cheap". I have 11 of this type of watch in various colors i'm a big fan. I guess I've been lucky so far and haven't gotten a bad one yet. I have a purple on it's way to me and I have every expectation that will be as nice as the others.
review image review image
on June 11, 2011
My watch arrived and it never worked. Contacting their CSR and she said to remove the tag. I had removed the tag already. I asked for a watch that worked and then Amazon informed me that I was getting a refund. Thanks Amazon!
on October 23, 2012
The top fell off the first time I wore it and luckily I found the top. I used super glue to glue it back and it fell off again loosing the minute hand along with the top and so far I have not found the pieces. I wore it for about 30 minutes. You get what you pay for...buy a more expensive watch!
on November 20, 2012
I work in health care so the plastic band is awesome for hand washing and easy to sanitize without ruining it.
on December 15, 2010
During my only wearing of this watch 2 of the crystals around the watch's face fell out. I had no clue that it had happened and now it sits there with two empty spaces that are noticeable. Since it's noticeable that the crystals are gone I can't wear the watch again. I was not doing anything active at the time of the wearing. I was sitting down the whole time in a meeting. Overall, while it looks fun and pretty, I would not recommend the watch due to craftsmanship.
0Comment21 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 1, 2012
Do not buy this watch if you want to tell the time with it! Does NOT work. It looks pretty in the picture, but looks terrible when you pull it out of the box. Too bad too...I loved the price. There is no way it ever cost 44 dollars. Totally a waste of my time. Buyers beware!
on October 2, 2012
Beautiful watch made a great gift! I would buy one for myself. My friend seems very happy with her new watch, and I'm so relieved!

See 1 answered question