Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Black Skin Cover for Apple iPod shuffle (4th gen.)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 5, 2013
I got the little shuffle for the gym, and this case definitely keeps any and all my sweat from dripping onto it. Came in extremely fast, I was very impressed with shipping. Allows for the shuffle to utilize its little clip, which is great. A nice little add-on, does its job perfectly.
on July 22, 2012
I bought this product to protect my new iPod shuffle. I see that other reviewers have models that do not fit snugly but I bought from Eforcity and it fits nice and tight.

PRO: Price, quality, fit

CON: This is understandable but because of the material the belt slip will no longer secure quite as tight. I used to keep my iPod attached to the bottom of my sleeve and it would stay for hours but now if I'm running I have to adjust it every 10 minutes or so...of course now I just clip it to the neck-line of my shirt and it fits securely.

A must purchase to protect your iPod from scratches, water, etc.
on October 25, 2012
I was looking for a cover for my 5G shuffle and saw that the dimensions were exactly the same as the 4G so I ordered this and it's a perfect fit. I highly recommend this if you're looking for a 5G cover.
on June 4, 2014
Wear my iPod to the gym about 5 days a week and this case keeps the bumps & scrapes nicely at bay. Also keeps the sweat from my body & hands off of the delicate controls as Apple products aren't known for their sturdiness, just prettiness. For what it costs, I'm sure it has paid for itself
on February 3, 2014
I'm a runner and used to clip my iPod shuffle to the collar of my shirt. Unfortunately it was eventually destroyed by sweat. I decided to buy this product to protect my new shuffle and it's worked well. I use this in conjunction with an armband made especially for shuffles (see my review of that product) and its helped protect my shuffle from damage. I'd recommend this product.
on November 14, 2011
I've ruined iPods due to my sweating during workouts so I decided to try this out as an inexpensive experiment. So far so good. The fit is good and it seems to protect the Shuffle from moisture fairly well. I think it's worth the money.
on June 12, 2014
I wanted to get a cover for my iPod shuffle to protect it from minor scratches and scrapes. But most importantly, I needed a snug case that would keep moisture out of it because my primary use for my iPod is to use it when I work out. This case provides those things absolutely. The case fits perfectly around the iPod and still allows you easy access to all the buttons and the clip. I use this when I play basketball. I have played through rain with this thing and it holds up great.

Also, the customer service is really great and I would recommend buying from them to anyone and I plan on buying from them again in the future.
on March 20, 2013
Seems to protect from sweat, which is the reason I bought it. Shuffle has a known moisture issue, so this works very well to keep it protected. Not waterproof though.
on January 27, 2012
Suprisingly cheap little sleeve, and it works perfectly. Fits totally snug over gen 4 device, keeps it dry and safe. I'm a chef in a small location, do my own dishes in a triple sink... So when I read all the reviews about the gen 4 shuffle and water being so sensitive, I knew I'd need this sleeve!
on March 23, 2012
I bought this for my husband to use with his iPod shuffle 4G to work out with. He is a hard core weight lifting guy and LOVES this and the band (which fits on his HUGE arms). Works great and would highly recommend!