Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Black Skinhead [Explicit]
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on December 30, 2013
I feel like Kanye boosted his swag trying to be so big on this song that it just wasn't him at his finest. He keeps trying to redefine himself when people love what he's already done. Keep it simple Kanye. The drum roll part is the best thing in the song.
on May 12, 2015
This is a powerful song. The pounding bass and drum beat drives up then comes down and drives back again, over and over. It's full of passion, power and swag; a great song to play on repeat. Bonus: the stereo mastering of the chants creates a really nice effect if you're listening with headphones.
on March 17, 2016
As usual Kanye can totally piss me off with a song that I really love. I am white and don't care how anyone chooses to express themselves but could any white person do that same song and call it "White Skinhead" and not be boycotted? Even of its as good as Kanye? The answer is no and I understand why but I don't get the skinhead reference in the song. It just seems like Kanye is trying to get a rise out of people rather than making SOME OF THE BEST HIP-HOP EVER. Like he used to do. His heavy dubstep-ish beats are great for rockin hard with some good lyrics. But I prefer soulful Kanye. Before he was Yeezus when he was just Kanye West. College Dropout, Late Registration, and graduation are some of the best rap albums ever. The guy who was so devoted to his music that even rapping with a broken jaw didn't stop his from shining. Calm down 'Ye.
on July 4, 2014
Again, a well written commentary on how Mr. West sees the world.

I did not get him at 1st but now, I completely understand, Mr West's bravado and swag, when you are dealing with the self righteous "brothers" and "sisters" it's like a giant middle finger to them, since, I have in the past, did this very thing by joining mine in unison, in defense.
on April 15, 2014
There is so much CLIPPING on the Black Skinhead song it needs to be re-converted. I had to throw it into audacity to make it so it would stop clipping so much. Its a good song but when the VU meters are always in the red and the equalizer has to be turned down 2db just to make it so your speakers stop clipping means that someone at the record label didn't know how to do their job.
on August 17, 2013
I heard this song on the radio and thought it was a great. Listen to the rest of the album and I just couldn't get into any of the songs Kanye was putting down. Not sure what's he's trying to do but I'm just not hearing the beats or message that made me love Kanye.
on October 11, 2013
This song doesn't get good until the last twenty seconds. That's when black race activist Kanye West starts doing his vehement "God" chant over a guitar-like distortion effect. The whole song should sound that riveting. Instead we mostly hear the rapper over a minimalist jungle beat led by what sounds like the drums from Gary Glitter's Rock And Roll sports anthem.

marcellee.com
on July 4, 2013
I love this song, and i also love the beats. Kanye west, He did a good job on this song, because it sound like Marilyn Manson the beautiful people background with him rap. perfect!!!
on October 14, 2013
Kanye West--whether or not you like him as a person, you cannot deny this man's musical genius. Black Skinhead is another great, hard-hitting song from him. 5 stars well-deserved.
on September 29, 2013
great bass keeps me moving when working out. I just listened to the words and I live in a red state so im really feeling this song right now