Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on April 4, 2012
works as well as the offical nes version.
not shure was to say about a plastic wii nes wheel but this one is a lot cheeper then the offical version and it holds my wii mote nice and pops it out of the wheel nice & is cheeper to buy.
I would buy this if your looking for something cheep in price and is made well.
on October 27, 2015
I bought these to use with my Wii, but they don't work. For all of the games that I've tried them with, the way the controller fits into the steering wheel, doesn't correspond with how your suppose to hold the remote to play the game. It's a waste of money to buy these. They won't make your gaming life any easier.
on February 27, 2014
Not much to say. These are just plastic steering wheel looking devices that hold a Wii remote. This is the only brand I've tried so I have nothing to compare it to. I haven't had any problems with them and they work as expected. The picture kind of makes it look like the blue ring glows but it doesn't. Everything considered I'd buy this again.
on January 24, 2016
Shipping was very slow, (this took over a month to get), but you really can't tell the difference between this and the Nintendo brand. It's nice to have an extra, and for the price, I'd highly recommend.
on January 13, 2014
I was a little nervous about buying these but when I got them they worked great! They fit the Wii remotes and work great. They were a good price and I was very pleased. I ended up buying four of these and they all work great!
on August 5, 2013
I bought this black Wii wheel a day ago and it arrived the next day! For the price the wheel is worth it! I couldn't believe the fast shipping speed and the condition of the product. I bought it new and it came the very next day. I would recommend this wheel for anyone playing Mario Kart Wii for the very first time.
on December 8, 2014
The steering wheel itself is what I expected and was a good price. However, it took 19 days to arrive to me which was longer than I expected. It shipped in an envelope but the steering wheel itself did not have any packaging. There was a sticker on the front of the steering wheel that had to be picked off.
on May 3, 2013
My order was standard shipping and arrived in two days. The steering wheel has a good feeling grip. I think I like it better than the actual Nintendo wheel that I have. I would definitely recommend this product.
on February 26, 2013
This wheel is amazing!!! Instead of trying to hold on to the Wii controller, this makes life soooo much easier!!! Ever since I've been using this wheel, I've gotten a promotion and I'm ready to take on the world!!!
on March 18, 2015
The product is cheap. It rattles and the trigger button is either too loose, or it sticks. I've contacted the sender foot a refund/return almost 4 months ago, never heard back from them. Not to mention, shipping took over a month!