5.0 out of 5 stars Made my boys happy.
My two boys had lost all of their DSI pens except for one lavender one. I got two packs of these for $1.99 a piece, and they were worth every penny. They appear to be the exact same style and quality of the ones sold by Nintendo, which I wasn't expecting for the price. My boys were very happy to see new stylus pens had arrived in the mail, and my oldest quickly swapped...
Published on January 31, 2012 by J. Lapello

3.0 out of 5 stars Great price, cheap quality.
I had to buy some extra stylus pens b/c my 3 year old son is CONSTANTLY losing them!!! The price for this set is great, but they break very easily. The tip that touches the screen has already broken off of 2 of the pens, within just 3 days. Now, I'm only left with 2. Although, I'll probably buy them again since they're so inexpensive.
Published on March 3, 2012 by alexis

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly!, April 10, 2014
This review is from: Black Color Stylus Pen Set for Nintendo DS Lite (Lifetime Warranty, 4 pack) - Bulk Packaging (Video Game)
Just what I was looking for to replace my sons lost stylus for his DSI. I bough two others from a local store and they didn't fit well. I needed something to fit as well as the original and this one does. It fits perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, February 10, 2014
These pens are a great value for the money. My child loses the pens more than I would like him to, so I did not want to spend too much money on the stylus. They are very durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous product!, October 3, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The product is exactly what I was looking for to give my niece for her birthday along with a DS game we had purchased. My niece tends to lose the stylus so getting a 4 pack for a great price was worthwhile. They work great with the gaming system too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Great Service, October 2, 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Very happy with this product. I received it very quickly and as expected. Good price as well. I would definitely recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, simple product, October 2, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
It's sleek, fits perfectly into the DS slot; does everything it's supposed to do as a stylus. Good value for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars No fuss, no problem, October 1, 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
quick delivery from the shipper. The product is sturdy and isn't too uncomfortable on the grip. It also fits in the 3DS slot for anyone that is looking for a replacement stylus for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, October 1, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The styluses arrived on time and work in both our DS lite and DSi. The kids love the colors and the glue in the dark ones. Thank you for decent products at a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stylus, great price, September 27, 2013
Val (Mount Juliet, TN) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
These stylus (styluses, stylii?) work great with the Nintendo DS. Although they are not OEM, they work just fine. Would buy again if needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, September 26, 2013
Pens worked great!!!
They fit into DS PERFECTLY!!!
I would definitely buy again!!!
I recommend gator crunch!!!
Have a great day!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what i needed, September 25, 2013
This came on time and was exactly as described and what i was looking for for my kids. It is nice to have extra for when others are lost!