5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Jumbo Bandana!
This is a quality bandana in a size that will fit even the largest of heads. I wear a size 3xl hat, and this bandana is large enough to wrap around my dome. The coloring and design is nice and vibrant. This is a great bandana for those looking for something larger than a normal sized bandana.
Published on February 13, 2012 by Kenny B,

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but over-priced
Wish I had had more time to look locally but due to travel I didn't. This scarf was fine but over-priced
Published 18 months ago by Wendy Walleigh

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Jumbo Bandana!, February 13, 2012
This review is from: Black & Red Trainmen Paisley Jumbo Bandana (27" x 27") (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., October 29, 2011
I've ordered from Rothco previously, so I kind of knew what to expect, good shipping time, good product. This bandana is gigantic. Huge. It's made of a slightly scratchy cloth, so I recommend gentle hand-washing when required. I do not recommend machine washing whatsoever, because this isn't the highest quality bandana in the world. The design looks great, bold colors. Worth buying if your in the market for a bandana. Especially for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but over-priced, August 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE BANDANA GREAT SERVICE, February 6, 2013
VERY NICE ITEM, GREAT PRICE AND SERVICE
bandana very nice and great quality, will return again to purchase
more of them

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok, April 6, 2012
wraps nice around head. material isnt very soft although i havent washed it yet. very large, perfectly.the color is slightly distorted on one side, color isn't as great, white speckled.

5.0 out of 5 stars yes, September 27, 2011
this bandana is nice a soft, doesn't fade too much after washing, and is easy to tie as it's very big.

5.0 out of 5 stars This bandana is great! I washed it and used softener and it ..., August 17, 2014
This bandana is great! I washed it and used softener and it was good to go. The 27" X 27" size is exactly what I was looking
for, plenty big enough for even the biggest head. The print is one sided, so if this bothers you, look for another bandana.
There are two things up for consideration, the price and fact that you can only wear it on one side at a time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice old school biker bandanna, NOT a handkerchief claiming to be one., September 9, 2014
I'm a biker with a long beard. This allows me to ride without getting whip lashed and keeps my beard in place for when I get off from a ride. They are long enough to easily tie as a face mask, full thickness bandanna on the forehead or act as a full old school doo rag that will allow the top corner to fully tuck under the knot at the base of the skull.

4.0 out of 5 stars Black and Red Bandana turns white!!, July 11, 2014
A repeat performance as the blue one

5.0 out of 5 stars Bandana, July 10, 2014
I love the color and the fabric. I used this while I was having chemo and got a lot of compliments on this particular one.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›