5.0 out of 5 stars works as expected
Published on August 9, 2011 by Marketmaker

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit the Sansa Clip Plus
Even though it says it will fit it does not!! Beware and don't order this for that purpose. Will look elsewhere for a charger.
Published 10 months ago by Chris Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars works as expected, August 9, 2011
This review is from: Black Home Travel Charger for Sandisk Sansa Clip Plus 4gb 8gb (Electronics)
I have a Sandisk sansa clip+ MP3 player. Before I bought this AC charger I had to connect it to my PC's USB port to charge it and it took about 2 hours to fully charge. Now I can use this AC charger to charge the sansa clip+ instead of leaving the PC on until it's charged. The charger works as I expected and I am satisfied with it. It arrived in the regular mail about 6 days after I ordered it.

4.0 out of 5 stars works well, October 25, 2011
Laura (EVERETT, WA, United States) - See all my reviews
This cord works well, and it is well worth it to have a wall charger. Its protable, and easy to use. Its a charger that works for more than just my Sansa, it also works for other devices I have that have the same plug in. It is not of very sturdy construction though. I guess you get what you pay for. The charger I bought only lasted a few months before it broke. It has been held together with tape and glue. I finally have to by another one. Over all, its lasted about 6 months, but I did us it every day . . .

In response to the one star review, the problems described are not the charger cord, but the device. If the Sansa is ON and playing when turned off or when the battery dies, then when you turn it on or plug it in, it does automatically starts playing. You have to pause it before turning it off for it to be paused and not playing when you plug it in. I'll admit, this is frutrating, but only when I'm listening to audio books that will just keep on playing if I don't pay attention and check when I plug the thing it. But, as I said, its the device, not the charger that does this. Also, I have this cord, and it still charges when the screen goes dark.You have to leave it plugged in for a whlie, though. It does seem as if the battery life graphic on the Sansa Clip isn't accurate. It says its full or has charge left, when it doesn't. But again, this is the device and not the charger . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient device, October 20, 2010
Amanda "AmandaSue" (San Bernardino, CA) - See all my reviews
Used the charger for the first time yesterday for my Sansa Clip (which I LOVE!!!). Battery was getting low but not totally out. Took about 3 hours to fully charge. Bought the charger in case my computer crashes. Good item for the price. Arrived (as usual with Amazon) within a few days.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit the Sansa Clip Plus, December 26, 2013
Chris Walker (Cincinnati, Ohio) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars The adapter didn't fit., August 23, 2013
The AC charger that I was sent was a Micro USB adapter, but the Clip + takes a Mini USB connection.

1.0 out of 5 stars This does not fit my player, August 24, 2013
Don't order from these people. They keep playing games with me on the return. I was guaranteed to fit and it does not.
Beware!

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this, January 13, 2014
This is not the charger for the Sansa Clip Zip 4/8 GB. This is a Mini USB and may work for the "Plus" but the "Zip" uses a Micro USB charger. Whoever input/edited this charger onto the Amazon Clip Zip 4/8 GB did not/does not know it's the wrong one. I'm keeping it because it's not worth my time to wrap/pack/send back for a refund for what these cost (I bought 3, 1 each for my players).

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, December 21, 2012
Fits my 8GB Sansa Clip, but couldn't get it to work in my 4GB Sansa Clip. Had to purchase a specific one that fit the 4GB

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit my Sansa player, August 6, 2013
I just bought my Sansa clip last month and ordered this wall charger. This charger does not fit the player, so it's useless. To add insult to injury, I have one prong broken off and sitting in the outlet until I can get a chance to shut everything down at work so I can safely remove it. This is a defective, shoddy product that can't even serve the purpose intended.

1.0 out of 5 stars They Lied !!!!!, December 29, 2013
Does not fit Sandisk Sansa Clip Plus 4GB !!!!! Don't buy this DOES NOT WORK ON Sandisk Sansa Clip Plus 4GB!!!!!!