4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good
Comfy, pockets are convenient for the things I usually carry around, like wallet pr keys. Got a pretty good amount of compliments too
Published 7 months ago by Omar Elsayed

3.0 out of 5 stars Good look, but poor quality fabric and stitch
I usually wear loose fitting cargo pants/shorts -- the sort of thing that doesn't turn any heads. The first day I wore these, I received a number of compliments on my posterior, and got hit on by at least two random girls. Apparently, if you wear slim fitting pants, girls just assume you are attractive. I would give these a 5/5 on appearance.

But, after two...
Published 8 months ago by G. A. Nesse

3.0 out of 5 stars Good look, but poor quality fabric and stitch, May 14, 2014
This review is from: RUDE Black Twill Slim Straight Cargo Pants (Apparel)

But, after two days of use, they've started to tear at the crotch. What's more, the button is sewn on with like maybe 12 threads total. I'm expecting it to pop off within the week. Now, I'm sure that part of it is just me. I put some strain on tight pants by, idk, moving around and stuff. Trying to raise my knee above my waist. Skating. But it's at least 50% the fault of the manufacturer. The fabric is terrible and the stitching is cheap.

Basically, if you value appearance over durability, go buy these. But if you're hoping to get some serious use, look some place else.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, June 17, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, cheap, pants, August 17, 2014
Tightest pair of pants I own, but I like them very much. They are very flattering, and fit very well length/waist wise. (I am 6'2.5" and very skinny) Washed well, didn't shrink or anything. I got them for very cheap, and they are easily one of my favorite pairs of pants.

RUDE Black Twill Slim Straight Cargo Pants