Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 1 X NEW Black Velvet "S" Earring Stand Jewelry Display !!!
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 14, 2014
Bummer. I really thought this would work for my photo needs. As others have said there are no holes visible right out of the box, but they aren't hard to locate. To start shooting, I used a pin to punch out the post holes. The problem I ran into is closeups. Of course jewelry pics are usually REALLY close up, right? Right away I noticed a problem... a massively ugly raw metal edge.

Take for example, the small earrings shown in the product photo. In real life you'd see a metal edge where the velvet "S" ends. Blah. I don't want to spend time fixing that for every shot in post! One thing this will probably work for is large clip earrings, since the bottom edge of the "S" will be covered.

I wasn't expecting perfection @ this price but c'mon man!
review image review image
on March 8, 2012
I love this little stand but it was my fault that I didn't pay attention to the dimensions. It's far too small to display my long dangle earrings but will work just fine for my shorter ones. Very good quality and photographs nicely.
on November 20, 2012
This item is just as it appears in the picture. It's formed hard plastic covered in a velvet like texture. The main problem with it is that there are no holes in which to hang the earrings so you either need to make your own holes or find another means of keeping them on this stand. But, if you have a need for such an item, for the price it's not a bad deal.
on March 11, 2014
You should think about maybe putting some way to put the earrings on it... Like Mayes holes...... Hint hint... Forget something????????
on October 1, 2015
These earrings stands are as advertised, They work well and simply display earrings. The only complaint is that the "velvet" covering does start to become unpeeled from the earring form. Overall, I am happy with this stand and will probably purchase it again in the future.
on August 24, 2015
The holes have to be punched out and when I did so the lining on the back pulled off. I used a little glue and put it back together. The edges are a little rough but a black Sharpie took care of that. But for all the work I had to put into this "new" product, it should cost about $2.
on May 24, 2015
Exactly what I needed for photographing earrings for my online business. The reason for the 4 stars are they are very small. Guess I should've read the description a little better. But they will work anyway.
on August 28, 2013
just like the white version, the black also needs a counterweight if you have heavier earrings...also some of my earrings are too long, but for photo purposes I was able to make things work.
I would like a larger version of this product....
on August 7, 2014
Happy with the purchase, use it to take photos for ebay, so far no problems. You will need a lint roller sheet to clean before taking photos, as the "velvety" fabric attracts a lot of dust specs, pet hair, etc. It is not a heavy or sturdy display, has more of a cardboard feel, but not flimsy. I would recommend this product.
on June 30, 2012
Quick shipmenet; it was not as big as I expected but the price and service was good. Will be put to good use and may order more.

See 1 answered question