4.0 out of 5 stars Very durable so far
Previous reviews state that these boot run large, but do not say how large. I normally wear a 10 so I got a 9 1/2 which is still a good bit too large. If I ordered again I would get a 9 or even an 8 1/2. They run about 1 1/2 sizes too big.
Published 12 months ago by Stephen Herring

2.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof boots
Published 12 months ago by Gooch

4.0 out of 5 stars Very durable so far, February 14, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these, but order a full size down from your own, February 23, 2014
Sarie Martini (Rockville, MD USA) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my 14 yr old. teenage daughter for snow season. Her feet have a very high instep, and a lot of womens shoes don't fit her. She also wears womens size 11, which is very hard to find in most department stores! I was really happy to find these and they were on sale for $34. They did say they ran big and wide, but they didn't specify just how much... I ordered an 8.5 (half size lower) in mens size and it was still too big for her, so I should've ordered a size 8. I think her feet are still growing, so I will hold onto them another year for her. They are really nice looking and have that nice hard rubber on the bottom to keep the wet out. Love it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof boots, February 22, 2014
although the boots were supposed to be waterproof, upon arrival the tag stated water resistant. The bottom half of the boot (which is rubber) is waterproof but where the rubber meets the upper portion of the boot is definitely not even water resistant. Additionally the boot itself is way bigger than the 8.5 as stated. I was in dire straights boot wise when they arrived, so with 2 pairs of heavy socks & Ziploc bags I somewhat kept my feet dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for my brother, February 26, 2014
Very impressed with this item. I am thinking of buying a pair for myself. Good quality for the price. Keeps feet dry and warm.