Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on July 16, 2013
The only good thing I can say about these cameras is that my wedding guests had a fun time taking the pictures, and they shipped very quickly. Sadly, that's about it.

In the pack of 10 that I purchased, one of the cameras never worked from the get-go. I figured it was poor luck, and the other cameras seemed to work fine, so I ignored this. I recently developed the other 9 cameras (which isn't exactly cheap), and to my horror, almost every single picture came out horrendous. The room was well lit, but the cameras made it look like I had my wedding in a cave. The guests did use the flash buttons, as well, so I know it was not their fault. The image quality is very, very grainy. On top of this, every single camera left giant lines in the center of all the pictures. This line, very often, goes straight across the faces of the people (if the people even show up in the picture, that is).

I've used disposable cameras in the past, which is why I chose to use these at my wedding. These are by far the worst ones I've ever laid hands on. Thank God we had a professional photographer going around, or else we would have no nice pictures of our wedding day to share.
on January 6, 2013
I had 20 of these cameras for my wedding last week. Great concept, loved the idea, people had a lot of fun with them.

The problem is that we just got the photos back today from the first half we brought in for development, and of the 27 exposures per camera, we had anywhere between 12-22 actual photos come out of each roll. The rest were blank or unable to be developed. Looking at the negatives, there is just nothing there!

Now of the 120 photos we did receive, about 50 of them are so washed out you can't distinguish the bride from the wedding cake.

For those keeping track, we should have had 216 photos for the 8 cameras, ended up with fewer than 50 that were even remotely viewable.

In summary; great concept, terrible product.
on January 24, 2013
The product arrived quickly, was well-priced, looked nice, and overall was a nice, inexpensive addition to the wedding. However, the film quality is poor, which I think resulted from guests not realizing that they had to press the "flash" button everytime they took a picture (the flash is not automatic.) There are some very good pictures, those where the flash was used I assume, but most of the 270 pictures we got were pretty poor. I don't think most guests read the table tents, so I would suggest making more prominent the instruction to press the flash button.

Here's a processing tip that saved us a bunch of money: We took the cameras to Costco and had them process the prints to a DVD only. That saved us a bundle of money on making prints we didn't want. Processing all 10 cameras cost around $40, and now we have DVD so that we can upload the pics to Facebook, or make prints of a select few.
on June 2, 2014
...you're looking at them. None of the pictures came out well - the flash was difficult for the guests to use, expensive prints, waste of time! Don't think these will document your big day. They will simply annoy you and your guests...
on March 21, 2014
Not even half the cameras worked. Either the flash wouldn't work (it was needed) or they wouldn't wind. During the wedding reception is when we found out. I have never had to test disposable cameras before. The best part is when we went to develope the ones we thought worked, (the flashed went off and the camera would wind) some if them didn't & the film wouldn't develope. Then to find out the cameras were refurbished. They had ducktape over the batteries and some over where the film went. People's names were written on the cameras. It was completely heartbreaking. We lost some amazing pictures from our photo booth area because if the cameras.
on November 26, 2013
When i got these one was broken- and three more broke through out the night. The flash on them also dod not work on any camera. Im very glad i had these as an extra for the wedding and not my only pictures
on April 17, 2013
I ordered 10 of these for my wedding last year. Only 7 of them worked... A little disappointing... The design was cute on the cameras but its a little crappy that 3 of my 10 tables couldn't take pics... Disappointed
on April 23, 2014
WOW how can someone sell dirty used cameras that were all taped up with black masking tape!! I have pictures of what is underneath these so called single camera use. I received all cameras that were all packaged into plastic wrapping and on the day of my reception everyone took silly pictures of themselves and of the wedding just for fun. One of my guests opened the tent that had covered the camera and found that it was taped with black masking tape where the film was located at. I opened the rest to find electrical tape, scotch tape, and sticky residue. The flash didn't work on half of them. I was so embarrassed but more PO'd then anything because I bought these on Amazon. Amazon really needs to look into who is selling these rip off products. How can anyone attempt to sell something like this...really, black masking tape and they were all dirty as if they were reused over and over. Talk about dirty azz recycling.
on June 6, 2014
I was super excited to have the pictures from my wedding developed but after finding out that almost no one develops film anymore it was a big let down. It was very expensive to get the pictures and most of them were blurry and not well lit. I would not suggest this route to anyone.
on October 9, 2014
I was excited to receive my shipment so quickly. They were fun for the wedding guests, and even the children figored out to use them. However, developing them was a little challenge. Only 2 stores in the area could develop the pics. The pic quality was very poor. Out of 10 cameras we only ended up with maybe a dozen photos worth looking at. Not sure if the film is old or if it was due to developing. Even outdoor pictures were grainy or fuzzy (even in focused pics). Basically, the disclaimer is correct and results will vary. Cameras are unpredictable. The shots taken by the 8 year old were better than majority of the adults.