5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy!
This toy is wonderful. lots of bells and wistles. make sure you buy a pack of AA batteries for all the tools to work. i bought this for my sons for christmas and it was a hit. even my 5 year old daughter loves it. the whole thing can even be taken apart and put back together with the "tools" in the box.
Published on December 28, 2009 by Jasmine W. Borreggine

3.0 out of 5 stars Came with a price tag for half as much!
Published on September 28, 2011 by Karen L. Nail

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Came with a price tag for half as much!, September 28, 2011
This review is from: Black and Decker Small Workbench (Toy)
I'm sure my 2 year old son (and my 3 year old daughter for that matter) would have loved it - and I'm also certain they would have broken it in 5 minutes. I paid $63 for this and the box had a price tag on it from the Christmas Tree shoppe for $29! I felt ripped off before I even put it together. In addition, if I had seen this product in the store I'm not sure I would have paid that much. Its made from cheap plastic and for $63 I just expect a little more. I sent it back the next day. After more reseach I decided to go with the Step2 workshop. My children play hard and I know Step2 products have staying power.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy!, December 28, 2009

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but cheaply made, February 24, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Black and Decker Small Workbench (Toy)
My son got this for his 4th birthday. He loves it and so does his 5 yr old brother. When we put it together it just felt cheaply made, thin plastic. Sure enough in less than 2 weeks the boys have huge holes in the plastic workbench from just everyday play (knocking with the hammer, etc.) They still love it and play with it, but I fear the edges are sharp and will eventually cause an injury and we will have to toss the thing. Wish this was sturdier. Grandparents paid way too much money for something so flimsy.

3.0 out of 5 stars over priced...cheap material, December 30, 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Black and Decker Small Workbench (Toy)
I gave this to grandson for xmas....he loves it. The purchase price of $55.00 is high for the quality of item.

When we removed from box (on the carpet), it slid out and a piece broke off as soon as it hit ...not very durable for a kids toy!

If I would have known the quality of materials used, I would not have purchased it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic tool toy, November 28, 2013
Rach (Orange County, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black and Decker Small Workbench (Toy)
My son got this for his 4th birthday. He even helped put it together. He loves tools, so this is a good toy for him. It has a small footprint, so you don't have to worry about needing a bunch of space for it. I wish the nails actually for in the wood. When he uses the hammer, you have to hold the nail, and it doesn't go anywhere.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, January 20, 2014
This review is from: Black and Decker Small Workbench (Toy)
Cheaply made. Disappointed in quality as it is Black and Decker. Overpriced for quality. would not recommend this product at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact and cute, January 14, 2014
This review is from: Black and Decker Small Workbench (Toy)
I purchased this for my grandson for Christmas. My daughter loves it because it is compact and easy for him to use...he's 2 and 1/2.

2.0 out of 5 stars Would not reccomend..., January 5, 2014
This review is from: Black and Decker Small Workbench (Toy)
I would not recommend this product to a friend. It is VERY flimsy and actually very small. The tools are pretty cool and my kids love them but I feel like I paid 50 bucks for a couple of cool tools and something to store it in. My son is not exceptionally tall but he either has to hunch over to use this or sit on his knees. This was my sons main Christmas gift. If we would have put it together before Christmas Eve we would have returned it and chosen something else. I would recommend purchasing a different bench and the tools separately.

As far as positives it is extremely easy to put together. (the hardest part is putting in the batteries in the tools)
The tools are pretty nice and two of them are battery operated.

4.0 out of 5 stars What I expected, January 4, 2014
This review is from: Black and Decker Small Workbench (Toy)
Exactly what I expected for my son. Now on to all the extras you can add. Fast shipping, package in great shape.

4.0 out of 5 stars Grandkids loved the workbench, January 1, 2014
This review is from: Black and Decker Small Workbench (Toy)
The grandkids love the work bench. It did take three weeks to get here and I was worried. All the tools were in good shape and there is no sharp parts to hurt the kids. I t ws easy to put together. We like all the tools that came with it and the kids are having fun with the bench. i would highly recommend it to anyone looking for something for theie son or grandson.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›