Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BlackBerry Storm 9530 VERIZON PHONE NO CONTRACT + Unlocked GSM + World Cell Phone with 3.15 Mega pixel Camera
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 23, 2011
Dear seller amazon. With respect to the product that i received i would like to express that the same presented the following defects: 1. Not brought the installation CD of blackberry software. 2. Lack the original purchase invoice 3. The loaders are not original and damaged easily. 4. The screws of the computer not brought security seals, i.e. that the phone is not new as it is offered but repaired. 5. One of the phones presented fails on the screen.
on May 8, 2011
I am living in another country that is the reason because I am writing this review just now.
The phone is NOT new it is refurbished but that does not mean that the phone must be damaged.
The sound buttom does not work, the touch screen does not have sensivity on one corner of the screen.
When I tried to charge it again the battery never works , I try with another one but It did not work, I am thinking that the phone is dead.

The phone is turned off and I do not what to do.
22 comments|45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 29, 2011
It harms to amazon, because this one selling damaged and bad article. I hope that this company solves my problem, am defrauded. Perjudica a amazon, porque esta vendiendo articulo dañado y malo. espero que esta empresa resuelva mi problema, estoy estafado.
on June 11, 2011
I bought 2 blackberry storms. They were the quad-band international phones. You can use them as a basic phone in foriegn countries that have phone services. however, since Verizon is the chief supplier of these, they are all no good for e-mailing, texting from country to country. You cannot get internet nor any mail services with these. You would have to go back to the USA, go to a verizon dealer, sell your soul with a 2-3 year contract with very limited servies and it MIGHT work out of the USA. Do not buy these if you are to be in Asia, or Europe. These phones are nice and full of good stuff, but, unless you use them in a large city in the USA, you might as well have a Walmart pay as you go phone.
My first one would not hold a charge and it would actually ruin the battery in the phone once you put it in a charger. The second phone was used as my alarm clock in the cradle and when i was awoke at 3am with my phone making weird noises and the alrm and ringing tones randomly going off. I restarted it and it just said it had a program failure and kep ton shutting on and off.
So, as much as I used to like Blackberry products, I will not do it again. They are worthless in heat, cold and dusty. They have good reception when you can find it. If you are in the military or are a contractor and you work in a war zone, these phones are a waste. just get s set of cheap walkie talkies and talk to folks.
on April 19, 2012
TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT!!! I purchased the phone for my husband's birthday and paid extra for express shipping. It was supposed to be new. When I opened it, it LOOKed new but was DEFECTIVE. The touch screen was lose and wiggly in the plastic frame. It would sink in any time you touch it as if it was too small for the frame. Putting in the battery didn't help. In fact, I couldn't ever get it to start. I am returning it and won't buy another one from this seller. I had nothing to give to my hubby :-( What a shame... Amazon should drop the seller ASAP!
on December 18, 2011
This is an excellent buy. I haven't regretted purchasing it. I live in Ja and the frequency is quite clear, easily connected with my GSM Carrier. Takes pictures beautifully. Sensitivity OK too. I recorded my son at his carol service and the video was quite clear. Am still learning about all the features of this phone. I would recommend ppl outside the US to purchase. I love this phone!!!!
on February 10, 2012
El producto BlackBerry Storm 9530 lo pedí NUEVO y mandaron un equipo repotenciado y sin ninguna funcionabilidad, (No enciende) Aún colocandole otra bateria. son unos estafadores.

The product I ordered BlackBerry Storm 9530 and sent a team NEW Repowered and no functionality (not lit) placing yet another battery. are swindlers.

BlackBerry Storm 9530 VERIZON PHONE NO CONTRACT + Unlocked GSM + World Cell Phone with 3.15 Mega pixel CameraThe OEM Planet
on March 18, 2012
First of all I recieved my blackberry with missing parts (battery cover and charger)! Then upon further discovery the blackberry was defective. The final straw was when returning the product I had to pay for return shipping. I have never had an experience like this before while ordering from amazon or its third party sellers. What a waste of time and $$!!!
on July 6, 2011
It is the fifth storm-worn BB I bought, and all have arrived as described by the seller. Details on the screen, etc, but I was very aware of it, I get released as requested, but did not bring the Spanish language was something to solve faciel upgrading the operating system, that is something anyone can do without to pay something extra. Happy with my purchase
on July 20, 2012
I recently purchased three blackberry storms from this seller and one of the phones only worked for two days. First off the chargers do not charge the phones at all, I would leave them on charge overnight and they would still not be fully charged by morning. Luckily I have an LG phone that uses the same type of charger and used that charger to charge the blackberries. My husband's phone kept taking pictures randomly until it eventually crashed and he had to buy an entirely different circuit board. The phones freeze a lot and would have to shut down and restart. There is sometimes a delay on the touchscreens, will have to tap it a few times to open an app. I bought these phones thinking they were new but obviously I was duped.

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANY OTHER CUSTOMER TO THIS SELLER!!!! A TOTAL RIPOFF!!!!