- Size (LWH): 4.53 inches, 0.41 inches, 2.6 inches
- Weight: 4.64 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 390 minutes
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 307 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
BlackBerry Bold 9900 GSM Factory Unlocked Phone - No Warranty (Black)
|Price:||$249.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$450.99 (64%)|
- Package Contents: Blackberry 9900, Lithium Ion Battery (JM1), Wall Charger, USB Cable, Wired Headset, Carrying Case, CD Software & User Manual.
- JM1 Battery 1230mAh
- Unlocked Quad-Band GSM cell phone compatible with 2G Network 850/900/1800/1900 MHz frequencies and 3G bands are HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 or HSDPA 900 / 1700 / 2100, depending on the cell phone version. Please check seller condition notes for version.
- Factory Unlocked and will never re-lock itself
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: BlackBerry Bold 9900 GSM Factory Unlocked Phone - No Warranty (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||NGP STORE USA||DLH Mobile||DLH Mobile||Finn Rich Wireless|
|Display Size||2.8 inches||2.4 inches||2.45 inches||2.8 inches|
|Operating System||rim blackberry||rim blackberry||rim blackberry||BlackBerry OS 7.0|
|Camera Description||Information not provided||Information not provided||5 MP||5 MP, 2592 ? 1944 pixels, LED flash|
|Battery Life||390 minutes||5 Hours||320 minutes||Information not provided|
|Item Weight||0.29 pounds||0.21 pounds||0.23 pounds||0.99 pounds|
|Product Site Launch Date||Sat Aug 06 10:10:14 UTC 2011||Thu Feb 02 00:00:01 UTC 2012||Wed Dec 07 00:00:00 UTC 2011||Sun May 06 20:01:49 UTC 2012|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Size: 4.53 x 2.60 x 0.41 inches | Color: Black
Top Customer Reviews
By the middle of October BOTH of the phones stopped working. I contacted the seller and there was absolutely NO recourse! I purchased the phones from them and they would have me know that in order to have the phones repaired/replaced, I would have to contact Blackberry Canada. I DID NOT PURCHASE THESE PHONES FROM BLACKBERRY CANADA and I said as much and the seller has totally ignored my emails.
TRANSFORMERS AND GSM PHONES are very unprofessional and fraudulent. I WILL NEVER GIVE SPEND ANOTHER CENT WITH THEM!
Buyers BEWARE. Do not give your hard earned money to them. I am stuck with two phones not working and I have lost over $800. BUYERS BEWARE OF THE SELLER "TRANSFORMERS AND GSM PHONES"!!!!!
Now, i had to file a claim to be re-imbursed by Amazon.com A-to-z Guarantee claim. Seller has received the returned item since Jan-27th and still has not refunded me nor give me the status of my return.
I have already bought another one from Amazon direct...it is an OEM, unlocked phone & working perfectly though a bit more expensive...at least you're getting the REAl McCoy!!!
Hope this helps you in the future when you want to make a purchase on Amazon...Always go for sold by Amazon or fulfilled by Amazon ... their product is excellent and return is Hassel free!!!
Current Bold users should be happy and almost certainly happier with the 9930 because this is very much the 'old' Bold only sleeker, faster or, in other words... bolder. When it comes to new users, it's a crowded marketplace out there. Those who prefer great physical keyboards may want to look into this Bold because you could hardly find a better 'phone' keyboard anywhere and that includes other Blackberries. I am currently a Torch user but I've been given the opportunity to try out a couple of the newer models: this new Bold and the new Torch 9810. The Torch has a slightly larger screen but, in fairness, few phones come close to the new Bold when the factors considered are elegance, the quality of the build and, naturally, the keyboard.
First, the good things:
- IT'S STILL A BLACKBERRY - This is important to the many BB users who want their Blackberry to change only slightly from one generation to another, at least as far as the physical form and the user interface is concerned.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not happy with product. Not described well and does not meet my needs. Software version does not send pictures by text. I confirmed with blackberry repPublished 24 days ago by william peacock
Update: was not factory unlocked as advertised, always had data connection problems with my carrier (T-Mobile). Read morePublished 1 month ago by Christopher B.
My phone worked for 3 months and stopped working by it self and when I send it to blackberry company in Canada they said that it wasn't unlocked from the factory and I can't fix... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I received a Verizon version BB 9930 while ordered a FACTORY UNLOCKED 9900.
No BB service even after buying a BB package in Indonesia.
First, the bad:
- Battery life is terrible.
- Unless you have Blackberry Internet Service (BIS), you can't use the calendar or mail applications. Read more