4.0 out of 5 stars Not Stolen...
Published 22 months ago by kace810

1.0 out of 5 stars Could not use phone
As per verizon, the phone is still acivated with another number so we are not able to use the phone.
Published 18 months ago by Paola Ramos

1.0 out of 5 stars Could not use phone, June 12, 2013
This review is from: BlackBerry Curve 8530 No Contract Verizon Cell Phone (Wireless Phone Accessory)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Stolen..., February 13, 2013
I think people are having trouble only because the HEX number can be different on the box than the phone, we almost had a mix up also but putting the right number in when activating makes all the difference. The phone is as expected, I'm not sure if it was in fact new, but it was in new condition just packaged a little different. I would recommend phone and seller. Seems legit and was an easy transaction.

4.0 out of 5 stars What I needed., February 22, 2014
I needed a temporary replacement phone and it met all those needs. The price was great and the product functions well.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PHONE, AND IT REALLY ISNT STOLEN OR LOST, September 11, 2012
Ordered the Phone when my Bold decided to die, and for 70 dollars i was totally impressed. These phones normally run around 200-300 dollars without a contract, so i am so impressed with this deal, and the shipping only took 4 days!

2.0 out of 5 stars . Not New, December 4, 2012
Although I pressed the "new" button when I made the order for purchase. I still in fact recieved a refurbished unit. I don't believe this phone will last a full year. But for the price and not haveing to be at the mercy of the phone company with a contract. Since coming out of contract, I have not had one billing issue. When I was under contract, every month there was an issue. I had to take the time to call. not having that hassle is well worth the price if I have to buy three every two years.

1.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry Curve 8530, October 20, 2012
Very disappointing. Although I received the Blackberry very quickly, the phone was completely fried, and when I took it to a Verizon store to be activated I was informed that the phone was broken, and could not be repaired.

1.0 out of 5 stars screwed, September 22, 2012
When I took the phone to Verizon Wireless to activate, they told me it was a lost or stolen phone and couldn't be activated. So I lost all the money I spent on the product and still don't have a phone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, December 4, 2012
I received this phone at the time stated but shortly discovered that it couldnt work in my country because it is not GSM capable. Had to return it.