5.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone!, July 21, 2011
This review is from: BlackBerry Curve 9300 Phone, Grey (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
I bought this phone a couple months ago and I haven't had any problems with it. The os is very good, downloads very fast. I needed a replacement phone for my LG phone and BB curve and torch were my choices. Its very convenient specially I am always on the go, from work and school. I just really like the way the new OS 6 works. Camera is good could have been better with a flash, takes clear pics. I am not really a touch phone kind of person don't have the patience for it and I don't really like to play games on my phones so this was a good choice for me. I have used all the features and available apps on my phone everything works great! I like this phone actually love it!! I think it is just how and what you use your phone for will you really know if it the best phone for you, hey you can customize it anyways. I recommend this phone if you're more into the organization of files, emails and of course voice and messages. It's my all in one data organizer no need for an assistant...

4.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard Problems, March 4, 2012
This review is from: BlackBerry Curve 9300 Phone, Grey (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
Got this phone for my birthday yesterday everything seems to be great apart from the keyboard its really wobbly, is there any way I can fix this? I do have this case that covers the buttons as well but the cover is very cheap material. Is the keyboard supposed to be like this? Please comment!

Rate and Discover Movies