The next evolution in the BlackBerry Curve family, the 3G-enabled BlackBerry Curve 9360 for AT&T features a slim, stylish, and ergonomic design with a comfortable keyboard for fast, accurate typing and an optical trackpad for easy, one-handed navigation. Powered by the next-generation BlackBerry OS 7, the Curve 9360 is faster and more fluid than its predecessor with high performance hardware features that help deliver an enhanced multimedia experience.
The next-generation BlackBerry Curve 9360 with BlackBerry 7 OS (view larger).
BlackBerry Curve 9360
At a Glance:
- 3G connectivity
- BlackBerry 7 OS
- 800 MHz processor
- 2.4-inch LCD display screen
- 512 MB memory + microSD expansion
- 5-MP camera/camcorder
- GPS navigation
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi
- Stereo Bluetooth
- Corporate/personal e-mail
You'll get the world's best mobile communications and social experiences with the latest release of BBM (BlackBerry Messenger) pre-loaded, which now extends the real time BBM experience to a range of other apps, such as Foursquare--enabling you to easily interact with others from within the BBM-connected app.
You'll welcome the increased productivity and enhanced user experience delivered by the Curve 9360's faster processor, increased memory, and up to twice the network speed of previous BlackBerry Curve models. Enabled for use on AT&T's lightning quick HSPDA 3G network, you'll be able to easily access the Internet as well as quickly download video, music and more. Additionally, with AT&T's 3G network, you can make a call while simultaneously receiving picture/text messages and e-mail or viewing Web pages. This GPS-enabled phone can access the AT&T Navigator service for turn-by-turn directions.
This next generation BlackBerry Curve is also equipped with essential smartphone features such a 5-megapixel camera with flash, video recorder, and Wi-Fi connectivity for voice and data. Other features include a 1 GB microSD memory card (with expansion capabilities up to 32 GB from optional cards), Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, multimedia player, access to AT&T U-verse Live TV, and up to 5 hours of talk time.
The BlackBerry Curve 9360 weighs 3.5 ounces and measures 4.29 x 2.36 x 0.43 inches. Its 1000 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 5 hours of talk time, and up to 336 hours (14 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies as well as AT&T's dual-band 3G network (850/1900 MHz; HSDPA/UMTS) plus 2100 MHz international 3G networks.
What's in the Box
BlackBerry Curve 9360 handset, rechargeable battery, USB charger, USB cable, 1 GB microSD card, stereo headset, documentation kit
| ||High-speed data connectivity via AT&T's 3G mobile broadband data network: The dual-band 850/1900 MHz 3G network provides up to 7.2 Mbps of download speed, making it possible to enjoy a variety of feature-rich wireless multimedia services, and it gives you the advantage of offering simultaneous voice and data services. |
In areas where the 3G network is not available, you'll continue to receive service on the AT&T EDGE network, which offers availability in more than 13,000 US cities and along some 40,000 miles of major highways. Providing average data speeds between 75-135Kbps, it's fast enough to support a wide range of advanced data services, including full picture and video messaging, high-speed color Internet access, and email on the go.
| ||AT&T U-verse Live TV allows you to experience live, on-demand, and downloadable mobile TV so you can watch wherever you happen to be. Watch your favorite channels and shows on your mobile phone, including live sports on ESPN Mobile TV and NBC Sports., breaking news on MSNBC and Fox News, the most popular children's programming from Disney Channel, and More. Hundreds of full-episode, on-demand shows are available from top networks like MTV, Comedy Central, ABC Mobile, and many more. |
| ||The full-featured, premium AT&T Navigator GPS navigation application includes audible turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic updates and re-routing options, and 3D moving maps (additional charges applicable). AT&T Navigator offers several other features to make your commute more enjoyable and reliable, including mobile access to Yellowpages.com. Additionally, AT&T Navigator is the only mobile phone-based GPS service that provides integrated speech recognition for address entry and points of interest search. |
- Fast 3G connectivity via AT&T's HSDPA/UMTS network (850/1900 MHz bands; 3.6/7.2 Mbps speeds with network availability).
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g/n) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go.
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and A2DP audio streaming.
- Onboard GPS for navigation (using pre-loaded BlackBerry Maps or optional AT&T Navigator) and location services.
BlackBerry 7 OS
- BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) allows you to send and receive messages in seconds as well as see when your contacts are typing. Swap pictures, videos, voice notes, and more (files up to 6 MB in size). You can even text non-BBM friends from the BBM screen.
- BlackBerry App World features a broad and growing catalog of third-party mobile applications developed specifically for BlackBerry smartphones. Categories include travel, productivity, entertainment, games, social networking and sharing, news and weather, and more.
- BlackBerry Balance separates personal content from corporate content, giving the freedom and flexibility to use the smartphone for personal e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, multimedia, games and other apps, while satisfying the need for corporate data to be highly secure and manageable.
- BlackBerry Maps lets you view maps and receive directions on your BlackBerry smartphone. Zoom or pan through interactive maps when looking for locations or directions, get easy-to-follow turn-by-turn directions, and send maps via e-mail or text messages.
Communications & Internet
- Personal and corporate e-mail access
- Compatible with BlackBerry Enterprise Server for advanced security and IT administration features within IBM Lotus Domino, Microsoft Exchange and Novell GroupWise environments.
- HTML web browser (HTML5)
- Full messaging capabilities including SMS text, MMS picture/video and IM instant messaging
- 800 MHz processor
- 2.4-inch LCD display (480 x 360 pixels)
- Full QWERTY keyboard
- Optical trackpad
- MicroUSB port
- 5-megapixel auto-focus camera with 4x digital zoom, flash, face detection, image stabilization, geo-tagging, zero shutter lag, and multiple scene modes.
- VGA video capture (640 x 480 pixels)
- Music player compatible with MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, OGG, and WAV
- Video player compatible with MP4, M4V, AVI, WMV, and 3GP.
- 512 MB internal memory
- Pre-loaded 1 GB microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 32 GB.
- 512 MB of RAM
- Documents to Go mobile document suite lets you create and edit Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint docs as well as view PDF files.
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Hands-free speakerphone