5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!
I love this phone. It is small, fast, cute, a great phone for women. I changed from a 9900 to this phone because the 9900 was too big, heavy and the battery ran out in no time. The battery of this phone is not great either but never as bad as the 9900. I don't know if the new OS 7 takes more juice from them. Overall, it is a very cute Blackberry ;)
Published on January 9, 2012 by M. Barger

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst battery life in a phone ever
Published on November 1, 2011 by Carlos

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!, January 9, 2012
M. Barger "Ivette Nicole's Mommy" (Miami Beach, Fl United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BlackBerry Curve 9360 Phone, Black (T-Mobile) (Wireless Phone)

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst battery life in a phone ever, November 1, 2011
Bought this phone and returned it in 3 days. Aside from being clunky and slow to transfer the data from my blackberry desktop manager, it has the worst battery life I have seen on any phone. Ever. I charged my phone overnight and with basic email, facebook, and a 7 minute call, it was in red by early afternoon (wifi was off and I was in a good reception area where I've used other blackberries without a problem). Worst battery life ever. Couldn't return it soon enough.

ARRAY(0x9749a138)