Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on November 1, 2009
I liked this book because it gave me an insight into the history of RIM (the company that develops and markets the Blackberry). My favorite parts were chapters 2 (birth of ..), 3 (lawsuits ...) and 4 (brand to icon ...). If you are interested in the mobile technology space, especially in anything related to the smartphone, then you must read this book.

Parts of the book were a bit of a drag, and the author appears to be a little too biased in favor of the Blackberry. Nevertheless, the book is worth the $17 I paid for it. It was a quick read and I finished reading it in less than 4 hours.