Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BlackBerry Gemini 8520 combo Rubber Feel Black Protective Case Faceplate Cover + LCD Screen Protector + Rapid Car Charger for BlackBerry Gemini 8520 + Free LiveMyLife Wristband
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 27, 2010
Considering you get a car charger with this deal it is worth the money. Here are my complaints:
1. The screen protector does not fit the phone correctly. I know its pre-cut to fit the phone but the "cutouts" on the bottom of the protector just don't line up.
2. The case is ugly and comes apart easily

I guess I was expecting a little to much. The charger was nice though.
on December 3, 2009
The protective case has been strong so far. The case works so well that it takes a few minutes to take apart when doing a hard reset via battery pull. The case is a little bulky around the edges so hitting the side keys take some getting used to. The screen protector has been going fine for the couple weeks I've had it. If you clean off the screen, the protector has no problems attaching without air bubbles. Even a small piece of dust will mess it up. I had a few here and there, but I was able to pull back the protector and get a couple pieces of dust off so now it's fine. The car charger does charge my phone... Should it do anything else mysteriously? :) I would recommend this combination buy.
on December 5, 2009
The cover and car charger work fine, but the clear screen protector is only for a one time use. It has a soft adhesive that you can't really use it again once you take it off. However, the price is good for a car charger and cover.
on October 30, 2010
The car charger did not fit my Curve 8530 and neither did the face cover. Buyer beware
on December 8, 2013
Great for the price, but once you have the case on for more than 2 weeks, it get slightly gummy and may pull your hair out when you use it. If you don't have long hair, I think you will really like this case.
on February 5, 2013
good product to have to kepp and protect your phone from scratches and damages from it falling. The charger also is convenient to have as you travel you can stay connected without worrying about your phone dying. Very affordable and good product to have.
on July 3, 2011
Well, I must say that the protective case is very strong!...It's really locks in there good!. I didn't have any problems with any of the items, shipping was on time. The car charges works well as expected and the screen protectors worked well also. I think the package is nice for the price it's just i hate when products don't come with tracking numbers! It sucks for ppl living in the Caribbean who have no choice but to use skyboxes!
on June 4, 2010
NOTE: My comments are for the case only, I have not used the other products in the package.

I normally don't feel inclined to write reviews, however, the case is just so poorly made that I couldn't let others waste their money on it. Granted it is very cheap and you get a good amount of products for the money but in this instance, quantity does not equate with quality. Don't get me wrong, for the price I wasn't expecting too much but still... I had hoped it would last longer than a month.

The case initally fit well enough with the exception of one corner that would never snap tight. Over the span of a month, the outer layer of the case started to peel and as the weather warmed up, the case simply would not hold together any longer. I purchased this late April and threw out the case late May.

Buyer beware.

Tim
on May 1, 2011
Charger works.

The screen protector could be better fitting, it doesn't line up perfectly.

The case is good, but if you are like me, you store small important notes between your case and phone, with this case you cannot do that, after removing and reattaching the case a couple times, the clips broke and the case was useless.
on October 25, 2009
This purchase was a great choice.The case is sylish and fits really good.the screen protector is easy to put on and works great, also the charger is small and neat and works great.Reason for the four and not five, i notice the top left corner of the case gives a slight loose, but maybe that only hapened because of the couple of times opened and closed the case?