5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!
Published 8 months ago by Celeste

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Phone, pathetic battery life
I hate this phone. I only have it because it's a company phone and I had to get a BB. The battery life is pathetic. I sat down with our IT guy (who described the phone as a piece of crap) to figure out how to get more life out of the battery. We switched everything off that we could and yet the battery is still pathetic. I'm constantly charging this phone, although I...
Published 1 month ago by BiffoMacky

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, February 18, 2014
This review is from: BlackBerry Q10, Black 16GB (Sprint) (Wireless Phone)
I had a Blackberry Curve about 4 years ago. When my fiance' decided to put me on his account, I had to switch providers and phones. Missed the Blackberry ever since! I cannot get the hang of touch screen typing. I have to have an actual keyboard. The Q10 is awesome! I love it because it has a bigger screen and the keyboard is wonderfully easy to use! I would recommend this phone to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Get this phone, you won't be disappointed!!!!, March 20, 2014
This review is from: BlackBerry Q10, Black 16GB (Sprint) (Wireless Phone)
Ok, after months of waiting for Sprint to start carrying this phone and youtube reviews (plus months of waiting for the price to drop), I can honestly say that it was worth waiting for. The browser is lighting fast, the OS is different than before but very easy to use and it feel great in my hand. I got the hang of it in about a day in a half, it gives you a tutorial that shows you all of the how to use it which I thought was really neat. I upgraded the OS last night so I am now able to download and use Android apps which is a huge plus. Plus it was so simple to do, there are plenty of youtube videos that will give you detailed steps. The only some what issue I think people would have is the battery, I performed my own stress test today on my commute to work. For 2 1/2hrs I listened to music, surfed the web, played candy crush and angry birds, texted and used bbm (my all time favorite app). When I made it to work my battery was at about 52%, which isn't bad at all but I know some phones can got a lot but I can always buy a portable battery packs. Other than that, I'm in love with this phone. Hopefully people will take note of it's awesomeness and jump off the Iphone bandwagon. Oh, did I mention that it has 16GB of internal storage and you can add memory card up to 32GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Blackberry ever!!, October 18, 2013
This review is from: BlackBerry Q10, Black 16GB (Sprint) (Wireless Phone)
BB Q10 has it all and more, very simple setup, easy to navigate and professional!! . . . I would recommend BB Q10 without reservation.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best smartphone ever, May 18, 2014
This review is from: BlackBerry Q10, Black 16GB (Sprint) (Wireless Phone)
In addition to the best security and other features I have always expected from my BlackBerry smartphones, the BlackBerry Q10 delivers:

1. The best mobile browser in the world over lightning fast 4G/LTE
2. Free voice and video calling over BBM
3. Remote File Access to my computer when I'm away from home (ie I can access files stored on my computer from my BlackBerry)
4. The best voice call quality I have ever heard on a mobile phone
5. Excellent battery life with a removable battery so I can bring a spare charged battery with charger and never be stuck with a dead battery

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, May 9, 2014
This review is from: BlackBerry Q10, Black 16GB (Sprint) (Wireless Phone)
I waited for this phone for almost 2 years. I have been a very proud and happy Blackberry user for 5 years now. The phone is very polished and a very solid phone. The blackberry 10 OS took some getting use to after using the older BB 6 OS but after a couple days I was very impressed. Very Reliable and I can use it from 5 in the morning until 10 at night with a single charge with heavy texting and the screen brightness turned all the way to maximum. I find this is to be a very serious phone for those who value communication, emailing, and texting. Although the screen is smaller than most phones I tend to use the phone as a phone and not so much a entertainment tool. This phone may not be perfect BUT it is perfect for me! I know there are other phones than may be faster or bigger but I wouldnt choose any other phone than my Q10. Even though the generally population may not appreciate Blackberry I think those who are discriminating as i am realize that this a solid well made very secure communication tool! I love this phone! Jason Manilla

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Phone, January 6, 2014
This review is from: BlackBerry Q10, Black 16GB (Sprint) (Wireless Phone)
I simply can't believe more people don't own this phone; it absolutely rocks!! Blackberry 10 OS is the most stable OS I have ever used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too bad this is the last one, October 18, 2013
This review is from: BlackBerry Q10, Black 16GB (Sprint) (Wireless Phone)
I love my phone. simple. I'm a real bb fan. I know there aren't a bunch of apps and things, but for phone features, I love it. The company is losing because we're in a "application" world and there aren't any real exciting apps for bb

5.0 out of 5 stars Q10 is GREAT, February 21, 2014
This review is from: BlackBerry Q10, Black 16GB (Sprint) (Wireless Phone)
I have had blackberrys since the 7230, the first color screen blackberry.

I have an iPhone for work. It's ok. I only use it as a second line and for Grindr. Other than that, I'm not in love.

The Q10 is a messaging MACHINE. Still the powerhouse I know and love, great keyboard, no issues. Worth every penny and more. My mommy has one too and she likes it a lot more than her 9330, and I find that its better than my 9930.

Battery life is FANTASTIC. It lasts all day and more. Much better than last gen BBs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone but screen is to small., September 3, 2014
This review is from: BlackBerry Q10, Black 16GB (Sprint) (Wireless Phone)
I really like BlackBerry phones. Went from S3 to the q10. But my issue with it was the small screen. And the only issue! Everything else was great. Unfortunately with my eye sight I had to return it and go with the s4. Hope one day BlackBerry can increase the screen size!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Upgrade!, March 8, 2014
This review is from: BlackBerry Q10, Black 16GB (Sprint) (Wireless Phone)
Had the Blackberry Bold before this purchase. What a difference in the speed web surfing. While some of the features of the Bold are not on the Q10, I still love it!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

BlackBerry Q10, Black 16GB (Sprint)
Click for more info