5.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry Torch 2 9810
Published on October 11, 2011 by JudesMommy

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE
The first month-month and a half that I had this phone, everything worked great. The only complaint I had was that the internet was a little slow. Then, everything went downhill quickly.
Published on January 12, 2012 by lacehops

5.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry Torch 2 9810, October 11, 2011
This review is from: BlackBerry Torch 4G 9810 Phone, White (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
In one word, this phone is AMAZING! This is my first BB since I am a graphic designer & own my own business, I needed a good phone that gave me the options to use phone, email & internet. I'm not familiar with touch screens, either, I'm really new to the smartphone PERIOD. With this being said, it took me no time to adjust to the touchscreen, phone, apps, navigation, etc. I'm in love. I don't think I will ever use another phone again, only to upgrade to a newer BB in the future (no time soon!) 4G is outstanding!

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE, January 12, 2012
In order of events: 1. My email completely quit working. I couldn't send or receive emails. I took it the store, they fixed it, but the next day, it stopped again. We went through this series of events six times until I finally gave up. So now I have a phone with no email, which was a primary reason for purchasing a Blackberry to begin with. 2. Constant freezing of the screen. About 85% of the time, the screen completely freezes when I try to use the phone from it's "locked" state. I can't click, navigate, or most times even get the screen to light up until after several minutes of hitting buttons and sliding it open and closed. 3. Internet navigation? Forget it. It went from slow, to slower, to completely done. I would rather have my old 3G back than a 4G that doesn't access the internet at all. 4. The notifications are non-existent. I don't get missed call or text message notifications at all (and I certainly don't get email or facebook notifications since the internet apparently doesn't exist on the phone).
Of course, since everything happened several days over 30 days after I got the phone from Amazon, they won't take it back and I'm stuck with it. Although it looks pretty and is marketed as reliable and one of the best on the market, this phone is a disaster. You should steer clear of it at all costs and save yourself the money and the frustration.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible!, September 11, 2012
I have been loyal to Blackberry in the past and have had great luck---until now!!! This phone is absolutely terrible! I have had the phone for 2 months now and it has done nothing but give me problems--it frequently freezes up, sometimes reboots on its own, and often drops calls. The battery life is a joke! I can barely get 3 hours out of the phone without having to charge it up again. I would love to return this piece of junk, but when I purchased this phone, I had to sell my soul to AT&T for another 2 years. I guess I will start saving my money for the next phone. You get what you paid for and I paid .01 for this phone. What a waste of a penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone, May 13, 2012
This is a great phone for people who need to get things done. The keyboard is excellent for anyone who spends a lot of time doing nothing but typing but the touchscreen is big enough and super fluid to be able to surf the net or do whatever else needs to be done. Its got a full office suite and access to app world so you really cant go wrong.

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible and unexpected from amazon with this order, May 10, 2013
i brought the unlocked blackberry torch 9810 from amazon to gift my brother in India after i brought this phone i came to India and i found out that this phone has network block.i called at&t they says this phone is stolen they could not help me,i also call blackberry same thing.I don't know what to do.is very unexpected from amazon and horrible.

5.0 out of 5 stars excelente, February 22, 2013
excelente producto. tal como lo describen y buen estado y muy rapida la entrega de la compra justo a tiempo

5.0 out of 5 stars excelente, February 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Muy buen producto, December 29, 2012
me parecen buen telefono. Estoy conforme con el producto. Ya otras veces he comprado esta marca y todo esta bien

ARRAY(0xa1031384)