5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case
Published on October 28, 2010 by A. Aguilar

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR QUALITY, Separates at the seams!
Published on January 24, 2011 by Vanilla "Ice"

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case, October 28, 2010
This review is from: BlackBerry Torch 9800 Leather Swivel Holster (w/Belt Clip) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I bought a universal BB Torch case about a week after the phone came out, there was nothing available. After months, I finally got this case. I have to say, it's an official BB case, it has the magnet to shut off the screen automatically and turn the screen on when you slide it out. The headphone jack is exposed but the buttons are covered. Luckly, the side of the case is soft enough that you can press the buttons to lower volume and change tracks. It's compact, durable, and the plastic belt clip does not dig into your gut. Great Buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it! It fits. It's REALLY for the Torch!, September 20, 2010
For me, the case fits. I like the style and the feel of the textured leather. It's light, flexible in the leather and solid at the clip. It was important to me that I get a holster instead of the hard case with no clip. I'm not someone with a purse and I don't like a lot of bulk in my pockets. The Torch fits very snugly and may have a little grip (due to the screen protector). There are no port holes so you can't charge it inside the case. However, it's cut so that the headphone jack and light indicator are available.

The only thing that upset me about this case is that it didn't come with the Torch in the first place. The cases that were offered on day 1 were expensive ($35 and $40) - two were hard cases and one was a very ugly holster. I chose to tough it out until a better holster came along. For me, this is the best holster available. I purchased a holster ($15) before that was similar to the Bold 9000 case. Although it was advertised as being for the Torch, it moved around quite a bit in the case. I literally lost the case 2 weeks after I got it. I am glad I did because this one is much better, anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars You need this!, November 6, 2010
As mentioned in other reviews the holster is very modern and very nice. I just wanted to add that some features of the blackberry Torch were not working in other holsters and did work in this one. I configured it to vibrate when inside the holster and was not previously working in the other one I had and worked correctly in this one. So, if you own a Torch this is THE holster for that model.

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR QUALITY, Separates at the seams!, January 24, 2011
Vanilla "Ice" (Right Here, USA) - See all my reviews
I'm not sure if I got a lemon or if this case is just poorly made. The leather is a lot more stiff than previous cases which I didn't care for but I could deal with it. However, the seam that holds the leather together along the flap is separating and coming undone after less than 1 month of use. I have had holsters for my Pearl and Curve and neither of those separated in the 1+ years that I wore those. I'm wearing the holster in the same place and not doing anything different which leads me to wonder about the leather quality. Hopefully the seller will be able to replace mine due to the poor quality.

Update: The seller sent a replacement holster which did the exact same thing as the first and it was even worse as it separated at the top of the holster and exposed the carboard inside. Do not purchase if you actually use your holster on your hip - it MIGHT be okay if you don't take your phone out much if ever and if you don't wear the holster.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the real thing, December 26, 2011
This product is not an authentic blackberry product. Knowing full well it would be a knock off, I had hoped it would last maybe four months. Already ordered a replacement case as this one has fallen apart completely. Do not waste the time or money hoping this product will hold up under moderate use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 20, 2011
I would recommend this to anyone that has a 9810-- this is the best holster since the BB Curve 8300 hard clip holster. It is durable and very easy to get the phone in and out. The front flap is held in place by a magnet so I wouldn't recommend keeping it too close to credit cards and such. One note, if you use a skin on your phone then it will not fit into the holster. I am extremely pleased with this product; it fits comfortably in my pocket just like my old Curve w/holster did. (plus I saved myself about 60% of retail price by ordering thru Amazon!!)

1.0 out of 5 stars Counterfeit BlackBerry Torch Phone Case, November 28, 2011
The case is not leather as ordered,it looks similar but lacking quality & detail including the magnet faster doesn't even hold & the blackberry logo is painted plastic.The seller requested to refund purchase amount in exchange for a good review however, no refund was made. Overall I was very disappointed in the poor quality and will have to search again for a Leather blackberry torch phone case.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad quality or workmenship for interior lining, August 26, 2011
the interior lining of the holster bag got unglued and ripped within a very short time i started to use it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality, August 3, 2011
Have had my Torch holster all of two months and the entire lining inside has come loose. In addition, the cardboard stiffener for the front of the holster has separated. Completely unusable piece of junk - don't waste your money!

1.0 out of 5 stars garbage case, July 3, 2011
I've been a blackberry costumer for about 6 years, always buying genuine accessories, this is my second holster for my blackberry 9800 torch; the first one hardly last 2 months in one piece, the back where the clip holds separate in to layers, then the complete plastic clip came off; so ok, maybe it was a defective item, and I order another one, but the story was the same, first the thin cloth layer separate, then the back start to splits in to paper layers; my option for a holster is the designed for the blackberry storm, the edges are stitched and it looks like real leather, not a fancy fake leather like the one for the torch.

ARRAY(0xd9c762ac)