- Size (LWH): 2.36 inches, 0.55 inches, 4.29 inches
- Weight: 0 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 6 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 528 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
BlackBerry Bold 9780 Unlocked Cell Phone with Full QWERTY Keyboard, 5 MP Camera, Wi-Fi, 3G, Music/Video Playback, Bluetooth v2.1, and GPS (Black)
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
- Important: There is two 3G band versions: Please see seller condition notes 3G Bands 2100/1700/900 (1,4,8) or 2100/1900/800/850 (1,2,5,6)
- Features: 5 MP Camera, Bluetooth Wi-Fi, Music/Video Playback, Full QWERTY Keyboard, GPS
- In the package: Blackberry 9780, Rechargeable battery, USB Cable, Wall Charger, 3.5mm Headphones, Case, CD & Manual.
- Warranty: Item has been discontinued by manufacturer and no longer has a manufacturer warranty. Please see seller condition notes for warranty information, if any.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
So after about one month, the key pad especially the BB button started malfunctioning. I tried to return the phone unfortunately, becos i moved to Africa shortly after the purchase, US customs made it difficult to return to seller. So i decided to cut my losses and buy a new key pad which i did. It worked better although for the BB button, it was still faulty. I then realized it was a problem not of the key pad, but in the underlying board.
So i've had to live and struggle with the phone until yesterday when the screen went crazy. Now i cant see anything on the screen. I'm going to have to buy a new one.......Lesson learned. This time, i'll buy directly from Blackberry or a national carrier
I WILL HOLD YOUR SOON ANSWER!
Final Details for Order
Order Placed: January 10, 2012
Order Total: $337.99
I searched internet and found a lot of 9780 buyer faced this problem. So I contacted the address the seller promised to give support.
When I contact the customer service, They replied two days after I emailed them and the content of their reply was Blackberry's phone numberC nothing else.
Then I called blackberry and it didn't worker,they told me to go to the seller. I went to T-Mobile and they told me this is not their responsibility even if there is a T-Mobile logo on the phone.
Once again I wrote to the seller, describing my situation, and guess what, Surprise!!!Blackberry's phone number!!again!!!
Now I can't text my friend and family because I give my old phone to one of my friends when I get the 9780. I totally disappointed about this whole thing and will never ever by things from this seller again. They sucks!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The package arrived as described by the seller.
I bought for my sisiter as a gift phone never work, try to teturn and was told too late to return, another bad deal, waste of money again.Published 1 month ago by EVADNEY SALABIE