5.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry HS700
I love this bluetooth. I would highly recommend it to others. I have purchased this headset before. This is my second headset. I purchased this one as a backup. It has some interesting features my older more expensive headset did not have. I love it.
Published 12 months ago by VKiser

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
Not useless !!! Very hard to pair and to understand how to configure !!! Don't buy it !!!
Published 8 days ago by Giorgio Neroni

5.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry HS700, February 5, 2014
This review is from: Blackberry HS700 Black Bluetooth Headset (Non Retail Packaging) (Wireless Phone Accessory)

4.0 out of 5 stars It works ok!, March 31, 2013
I prefer the HS500, because it moves and turn on and off alone, and when I want to use it, there is not batery remaining

4.0 out of 5 stars This bluetooth, January 17, 2013
is a good product, you can hear the voice as clear as you expect and the product was received as described on the web

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, February 19, 2015