5.0 out of 5 stars works well
shipping was fast. works well and the ear buds feel nice. the button/mic is on one side, not where the wires meet. the cords are almost the same length and that usually works better than the one short and one long. good for the money too.
Published on October 4, 2009 by Austin

1.0 out of 5 stars DEFECTED ITEM RECEIVED!!! NOT a 3.5mm plug!!!!!!
They could not hear me, and for some inexplicable reason when it was plugged in on my phone it would start calling people randomly just by itself!!! I know this sounds unbelievable but it did happen. So of course I am not happy with this product.

Published on July 12, 2010 by John Smith

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stereo headset for BB 8900, January 27, 2010
This review is from: Blackberry 8300 Sound Isolating Stereo Headset [OEM] HDW-16904-001, Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
This is a much more comfortable earpiece headset for me. The original headset earpieces are too big for my ears so they were painful to wear and hard to keep in place.

5.0 out of 5 stars works well, October 4, 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Conference Calls too!, November 27, 2009
I use these headphones for music and also taking conference calls. Very good pair of headphones. I must also say that for the price, this is a steal! The same pair of headphones are sold on other websites for 3x as much. I always check on Amazon first before I but anywhere else.

1.0 out of 5 stars DEFECTED ITEM RECEIVED!!! NOT a 3.5mm plug!!!!!!, July 12, 2010

Another very important issue is that the plug is not 3.5mm but a 2.3mm that comes with an extension to convert the 2.3mm into a 3.5mm!! so you need to carry a longer a heavier cord. really not happy with this maneuver!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 17, 2009
I'm really happy with it, it isolates the sound very well and people can hear me well enough. Great value for the price!

4.0 out of 5 stars great product for the cost, February 17, 2012
it is a good set of headset that is durable and is able to function will with blackberrys but to be perfectly honest with you all i would spend the extra 10 dollars and purchese the premium version which has improved sound quality and seem to fit in the ear better really in my opinion. but not taking anything away from this set if i was call this any car it would be a honda and the other set would be a bmw.

1.0 out of 5 stars The quality went down on these, October 31, 2011
Not sure what happened but 18 months ago I purchased a pair of these and they were great! These two new ones were unusable because of such poor sound quality. The BB kept thinking that it I was pulling the headset out and disconnecting from the headset. I returned them to the vendor.

2.0 out of 5 stars Really???, October 15, 2011
I am not sure if this is really a "Blackberry" product. That said, the sound quality stinks and no one can hear what I am saying, even with the mic set right in front of my mouth. Avoid, avoid, avoid!

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, March 9, 2011
James Starks (Dallas, Tx United States) - See all my reviews
Excellent sound and bass. Best set of earphones I ever had as fars as buds go. I primarily use to listen to music. I seldom use the call feature.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good sound. Mic under performs., December 7, 2010
I use this quite a bit.
On about a third of my calls, people complain about not being able to hear me and I end up having to disconnect it to complete the conversation.
Also, the mic catches on my shirt collar when I turn my head which is infuriating. Does not leave me in best frame of mind to talk with a client when it gets yanked out of my ear because I turned my head.
The sound is great - almost too loud with both ear buds in.
Too bad the microphone performs so poorly

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›