5.0 out of 5 stars Good Light Duty/Shooting Glove
Published 17 days ago by Samuel Moore

1.0 out of 5 stars Strange fit
I don't know anybody whose fingers are the same length but to fit these gloves they have to be. The gloves are also made in China, not USA as stated in the description. Would have returned them had it not been for a prohibitive postage from Europe.
Published on September 18, 2010 by JS

1.0 out of 5 stars Strange fit, September 18, 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars My first blackhawk gloves, May 3, 2011
I measured my hand according to their guidelines and ordered the medium.
I am Medium in many gloves so this was no surprise.
The gloves are well made and the components seem high quality.
The fit and design are the weak points.
The palm is too small, the fingers are too long (especially the pinky) Weird fit.
Design wise...the number of seams in the palm is ridiculous.
And some have up to FOUR layers of fabric in direct contact with the palm (no surging, no seam tape, no liner....Uncomfortable!)
Also the wrist strap digs in (in a bad way), and not supportive, just uncomfortable.
Needs work Blackhawk!
In the meantime it is back to the CamelBak gloves for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, June 21, 2011
After only about a week or two the seem in one finger started had already burst. A month or two later holes were already wearing through the palms.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just not the same quality., July 26, 2014
mwarren101 (Portland, Oregon United States) - See all my reviews
Not the BlackHawk gloves I remember. These fit pretty well. My old worn Blackhawks have been across the world and lasted very well. Finally popped a finger (or two) through the finger pads. They were awesome gloves. Needed a replacement pair and bought these. They fit well and have the additional caribeaner clip that my old ones lacked. But they are nowhere near the same. The sewing places the seam right across the tip of the finger pad! My old gloves I would show people how well they worked by picking up dimes with them on! No way with these gloves. Should work adequate for light riding on a motorcycle, but not the gloves of yesteryear... plus they 'feel' cheap. My old gloves felt like they were never gonna wear out. Took my old gloves to some nasty places, just washed em out and left em in the sun to dry. Got years of use from them. Somehow I don't think these will do that. Planned obsolescence anyone?

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Light Duty/Shooting Glove, August 5, 2014
Good firing gloves. Quick, well fitted, and good protection from light duty items such as brush, thrones. And improvement, and I know a pair exists is a waterproof variant. I never felt the need to take them off for tasks such as writing, grabbing stuff out of a bag, adjusting something etc. About the only thing you need to remove them for is taking ear plugs out, small stuff like that, etc etc etc. For fieldwork, having wet hands is annoying, along with wet gloves. They're not waterproof at all, nor very warm, but for light duty, nominal temperature operations it works.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves!, January 4, 2014
I've owned a pair of these gloves for years now. I use them for shooting, both instructing and tactical courses.

But where they shine is really in how tough they are, as I also use them for mud runs. If you've never done one, be warned, you really do need a set of decent gloves. Between splintery wooden obstacles (walls, half pipes and God knows what else!) nasty rock, gravel, pebbles, glass and other detritus, not to mention MUD, these gloves have taken it all and are still going.

The only thing I'd like to see changed is closed cell foam used for the padding as the open cell retains water like...well...the sponge it is! Other than that, I like them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, September 20, 2013
These gloves met all of my expectations and they are very comfy and sturdy. I use then for paintball and I love them. Only problem is I should have gotten a bigger size. Other than that over all they are a great product

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these gloves!, September 20, 2013
They are really nice! Good for the outdoors and I do a lot of hiking. Very well padded, great gloves!

5.0 out of 5 stars They sure are purty, August 10, 2013
Very nice gloves. Almost too nice to wear every day. A problem with most gloves (at least the ones I have) is that you can get a very good fit in the palm and, maybe, the thumb, but the fingers are just a little long. With these gloves, I believe that issue is OK as the overall fit is nice. No problems with the two velcro strap system. Nice protection on the fingers and top of hand.

Recommended? Yes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for paintball, August 8, 2013
This review is from: Blackhawk Men's Black S.O.L.A.G. Special Ops Full Finger Light Assault Glove (Apparel)
I bought a pair of these and used them for paintball. I went through my first pair in about 4 years and they were awesome. Great protection for the back of your hand, they took a beating, and breath well in warm weather. Not recommended for cold or wet conditions. Once the first pair wore out I went right out and bought another, didn't even look for anything else. Love the look and feel of them.

Rate and Discover Movies