5.0 out of 5 stars Protect your SSD -- this is perfect
Works perfect to protect your SSD. A must have item. Made of heavy duty plastic like the old VHS storage containers.
Published 12 months ago by Troy D. Turner

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, But wish was better.
Published 10 months ago by B. MacFarland

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Protect your SSD -- this is perfect, December 8, 2013
This review is from: Blackmagic Design Hyperdeck SSD - Solid State Drive Cover (1) (Electronics)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, But wish was better., February 18, 2014
These cases are nice, I have 2 of them for my SSDs for my BMCC. I am using Sandisk Extreme II 480gb SSDs, and they hold them securely; my gripe with these cases is that they dont have any padding, also that the SSD has a little room to jiggle around. It is ver minimal wiggle room, but hearing my ssd moving around makes me nervous. I have glued a small piece of foam inside the front cover; giving it a tighter grip and some padding. So I would buy more, but wish i didn't have to make my own fix.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., January 11, 2014
I needed storage for my ssd cards for my bmcc. These covers are solid and will keep your drives safe.

5.0 out of 5 stars does its job, January 6, 2014
this works great for storing my SSD drives. i recommend this for anyone wanting to store and protect their SSD drives. the drives fit tight and snug. i feel confident in protecting them with this case.

4.0 out of 5 stars Efficient, protective case, December 11, 2013
simple and protective. What more can I say? The do their job well. Kind of wish I thought of these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little accessory!, October 1, 2013
I purchased a few of these so I could keep my SSDs safe in my camera bag. If you own a camera that uses SSDs you should buy this. You won't regret your purchase, I haven't! I'm going to be buying a few more in the months to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cases, September 28, 2013
David Jenkins "Dajen" (Santa Barbara, CA USA) - See all my reviews
These are great cases, they remind me of the days when we are still using tape it's kind of fun to have a case and it protects the solid-state hard drives very nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's fun!, August 30, 2013
A nice, VHS-style case for our SSD's for our Hyperdecks. Great price for such a simple case. Able to track and label all of our SSD's floating around campus. Comes with a SSD cassette style label to put on your drives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, June 10, 2013
Trestan (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
Great case for any SSD or HDD. To stop the drive from rattling, this case is designed to hold the drive in place snugly.
Absolutely worth the price, and I'm considering buying another to place another of my spare 2.5 drive in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for SSD transport., September 16, 2012
Great for SSD transport. Period. If you travel, move, or store SSD's you have to use these! They are the same size as the old DVCAM tapes but formed for SSD's.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›