Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

if lyou love Blade Runner check Ghost In The Shell 2!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 20, 2009 11:24:32 AM PDT
And don't let the completely out of place, tacky cover and the fact that its animated drive you away. If you like your sci-fi brainy with more intellectual pieces to chew on give it a try, its like Blade Runner on steroids. I think both films are equally great.

Posted on Dec 9, 2009 12:50:48 PM PST
Panthera says:
I have to agree with this. Ghost in the Shell is a great anime for sci-fi buffs.

Posted on Feb 15, 2010 4:25:15 PM PST
Hmm... You must differentiate between the two movies and the TV series and its movie (Solid State Society). Same basic characters, but two slightly different universes. I like them both. Kusanagi rocks.

Posted on Jul 8, 2010 1:07:04 PM PDT
124c41 says:
The Ghost in the Shell films are outstanding in every respect : superb and sublime . Cerebral science fiction and the finest examples of the CyberPunk genre .
Anyone have any suggestions as to other films of this quality ?

=)

Posted on Dec 6, 2010 4:58:54 PM PST
Joe says:
Ghost in the Shell is one of the finest anime series.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Mar 20, 2009
Latest post:  Dec 6, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about