Questions & Answers
4.2 out of 5 stars (340)
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 questions
votes
I am 7.5 and purchased a pair of medium and large. The medium felt good and snug, the large is comfortable and a little big.
Sep 9, 2013 by Frank Genco
votes
I would say they would be a great asset to shucking clams/oysters but after reading the following review ... use caution. they are not a guarantee. "1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid these gloves December 26, 2011 By Berry Book Pro Size Name:Large First, I've been a carver for 50 years and using safety gloves for the last 15 years. I can't say enough about how important it is to use at least one glove on the hand holding your work. These gloves, however, are one step above useless, and because they were a gift, I have to say that it was the thought that counts--and not much more! No safety glove is puncture proof, and they all say that. However, I had used these BladeX5 gloves for about an hour and cut myself on the tip of my index finger. This was NOT a puncture wound. The blade of my detail knife cut a nice HOLE across the tip and, of course, my finger bled nicely as a result. The previous glove I used has lasted for ten years and I've never had a real cut! So, find some other brand to try before resorting to these. Better to donate blood to the Red Cross."
Sep 13, 2013 by Jeanne
votes
The gloves are identical except for the labels on the back (NOT palm side). btw, ALL of the glove is cut resistent.
Jan 14, 2013 by R. L. Warren
votes
votes
I imagine so - I noticed in a butcher contest the other day that several butchers were wearing gloves just like these. They wash up well.
Apr 23, 2013 by Kristi Gilleland
votes
I wore this glove and I ended up with two stitches in my thumb. I'm not afraid of a meat slicer. It simply didn't work for me.
Dec 18, 2013 by N. Christian
votes
The medium would fit most women's hand, u will probly not going to feel tight enough, but it stay on while using it.
Nov 4, 2013 by HTW
votes
one size fits all, I believe. They fit my hands except for the length of the fingers, which I work down toward my palms
Sep 29, 2013 by Malika Walker
votes
We bought a pair, but I think we bought a medium. I don't know what comes in size small.
Jul 28, 2013 by Patricia C. Stendal
votes
Yes, the label is on the back of the gloves (NOT palm side) but they fit just as well on either hand and the label can be cut off easily. They are very comfortable and feel like a lightweight pair of knitted gloves. I use latex/surgical gloves over them with great results. Hope this helps...
Jan 14, 2013 by R. L. Warren
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›
Do you think Questions & Answers are helpful? Add your feedback
ARRAY(0xa056b3b4)

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers