5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest CD EVER
Ok, maybe that's hyperbole. But how do you describe a CD that LIVES in your car CD player? Kept company by the 5 OTHER Bill Harley discs that live there too, of course.

Published on July 21, 2006 by S. Larson

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat disappointed
Published 19 months ago by maureen

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest CD EVER, July 21, 2006

This is the disc that I give at every kid birthday party I go to. It's the disc that I like to listen to without the kids. It's the disc that is worth the price alone just to have the free-verse number about the dog. This is the best money you'll spend this year on music. What are you waiting for?

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely hilarious and captivating....for all ages!, July 6, 2006
nolilite (st. louis, mo usa) - See all my reviews
My grandsons, age two and four, have insisted that this CD find its way into the house from the car stereo! Totally amusing and laugh-out-loud funny. Engages the visual imagination like old-time radio shows. A hands-down hit with omomm, mommy, daddy, auntie HaHa and Uncle Go-go-Gus. Superb wit and performance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD!, July 21, 2006
I enjoyed this and listen to it sometimes with no children around! However the children talk about the stories and will listen to them over and over again to the point of knowing dialog. Lighthearted and entertaining, you will find yourselve humming the songs. You can't go wrong with any of Bill Harley's work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy!, December 15, 2010
A. Whitney "Whitney" (NEWPORT BEACH, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blah Blah Blah (Audio CD)
My children love this CD and it's played very often in our home..they know the words by heart and love to talk along.. thanks Bill!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD!, May 31, 2009
Karye Luppen (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blah Blah Blah (Audio CD)
This is such a great CD. I teach four and five year olds and this is the CD that they always request to listen to during rest time. We actually wore out our first CD by listening to it so much and needed to buy a replacement!

5.0 out of 5 stars Storytelling at it's Best, March 16, 2007
I bought this CD for my 20 month old grandson and not only did he love it - I did too! I keep it in my car's CD player and more than once caught myself listening to it when he wasn't in the car! It is captivating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Storytelling, October 21, 2014
Get it when your kids are little, they will LOVE it forever. We've had it since it came out and the kids still love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 25, 2014
This review is from: Blah Blah Blah (Audio CD)
Love bill! Kids just can't stop listening to him!

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat disappointed, March 22, 2013
This review is from: Blah Blah Blah (Audio CD)
I bought this CD in hopes that my 4,6 and 7 year old grandsons would enjoy but it did not seem to spark an interest. The 4 year old was slightly interested in the pirate story but did not wish to continue with the other stories...may be due to attention span at that age and understanding some of the content. The 7 and 6 year old seemed to get bored with the content, especially the Bow Wow Wow story, and with King of the Clams, "clamming" was something to which they couldn't really relate. Might try it again when we are in the car. Don't think I would invest in another CD unless their interest changes in this one.

Blah Blah Blah
Blah Blah Blah by Bill Harley (Audio CD - 2008)