Gossip Girl 6 Seasons 2007
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot The privileged prep school teens on Manhattan's Upper East Side first learn that Serena van der Woodsen (Blake Lively, "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants") is back in town the way they learn all the important news in their lives -- from the blog of the all-knowing albeit ultra-secretive Gossip Girl.
2. The Wild Brunch In the wake of the scandalous Kiss on the Lips party, Serena receives an ice-cold reception from her best friend, Blair, who reveals that she knows Serena slept with her boyfriend, Nate, before mysteriously running off to boarding school.
3. Poison Ivy As the Upper East Side teens from Constance Billard and St. Jude's prepare for a much-anticipated visit from Ivy League representatives, Blair uncovers scandalous information about Serena that may not remain a secret much longer.
4. Bad News Blair Blair is thrilled when her mother chooses her to be the new face of her clothing line. However, Blair's happiness soon turns to feelings of betrayal and jealousy when Serena moves into the spotlight, and Blair finds herself back in Serena's shadow.
5. Dare Devil Dan makes elaborate plans to impress Serena on their first official date. On the same night, Jenny is invited to the infamous Blair Waldorf sleepover and finds herself in a high-stakes game of Truth or Dare.
6. The Handmaiden's Tale DO NOT USE Dan is torn between two girls when his childhood friend, Vanessa (recurring guest star JESSICA SZOHR), returns home and declares her feelings for him, just as he and Serena are trying to figure out what they mean to each other.
7. Victor/Victrola After surviving their relationship's on-again/off-again genesis, Serena and Dan finally acknowledge that they are crazy about each other, despite their polar-opposite worlds that constantly threaten to pull them apart.
8. Seventeen Candles Devastated by the state of her relationship with Nate and still dealing with the guilt from a recent indiscretion, Blair puts on a happy face for her 17th birthday party and attempts to hide the truth from her friends.
9. Blair Waldorf Must Pie When Dan finds out that Serena and her family are celebrating Thanksgiving alone, he naïvely invites them to spend the holiday with his family, creating an uncomfortable situation for Rufus and Lily.
10. Hi, Society Serena has absolutely no intention of attending the upcoming Debutante Ball, until her grandmother, CeCe (guest star CAROLINE LAGERFELT - "All the King's Men," "Nash Bridges"), announces that Serena must attend.
11. Roman Holiday When Blair's father, Harold (recurring guest star JOHN SHEA), comes home for the holidays with an unexpected guest -- his boyfriend, Roman (guest star WILLIAM ABADIE - "Entourage," "The O.C.," "The Pink Panther") -- Blair finds it difficult to hide her disappointment and hatches a plan to get rid of Roman for good.
12. School Lies The gang breaks into the school swimming pool for an impromptu night of fun, but when a member of their group nearly drowns, the school threatens to expel the person responsible for the break-in.
13. A Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate Gossip Girl takes pleasure in reporting that Serena van der Woodsen has been spotted buying a pregnancy test, and the word spreads like wildfire.
14. The Blair Bitch Project Blair returns to school after losing Queen Bee status; Serena's not fond of living with her future stepbrother, Chuck; and Jenny does something illegal in her quest for popularity.
15. Desperately Seeking Serena Serena's world is turned around when her former partner in crime, Georgina Sparks (MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG - "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"), returns to Manhattan to stir up trouble.
16. All About My Brother Blair and Jenny escalate their "popularity war" by spreading scandalous rumors about each other through Gossip Girl. One of the Upper East Side teens reveals that he's gay.
17. Woman on the Verge Georgina (recurring guest star MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG) reveals the true reason that Serena fled Manhattan for boarding school, and Serena quickly falls back into her old habits.
18. Much 'I Do' About Nothing With Serena's reputation on the line, Blair takes matters into her own hands to deal with manipulative Georgina (recurring guest star MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG). Lily thinks of Rufus.
Get the "411" on GOSSIP GIRL "Keeping track of the shifting friendships, jealousies and turmoil in this wealthy and complex world isn't easy, but it's what Gossip Girl does best. Get an exclusive behind the scenes look of The CW's hottest new show, GOSSIP GIRL including cast interviews.
|Supporting actors||Penn Badgley, Chace Crawford, Taylor Momsen, Ed Westwick, Kelly Rutherford, Matthew Settle, Margaret Colin, Michelle Hurd, Susan Misner, Connor Paolo, Sam Robards, John Shea, Francie Swift, Zuzanna Szadkowski, Luz Alexandra Ramos, Jessica Szohr, Kristen Bell|
|Executive Producer||Jonathan C. Brody|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
It has b*tchiness and s*x and drugs and alcohol and everything in between in it - all the things that make this show addictive (to watch).
I LOVED GOSSIP GIRL SERIES! I GOT THIS AS A GIFT AND THEY LOVE IT. I'VE BORROWED THE SET OF TAPES, LOVE IT, TY!Published 26 days ago by HAPPY777
This was bought for a Christmas gift and the receiver loves it! She can't get enough and wants ALL the seasons! =)Published 1 month ago by Anirta
The first CD did not play at all, I don't know why they would sell something that doesn't work. Very disappointedPublished 4 months ago by Erendira Morales
I love this show! I wish there were more seasons!! I would recommend this series to others without hesitation! About 24 episodes per season, so it lasts a good amount of time.Published 5 months ago by Tina
Perfect guilty pleasure! Who doesn't want to know about the Manhattan adolescent elite. Star crossed romance, and totally sympathetic characters.Published 6 months ago by dk
This was bought for a Christmas gift last year. I'm a little late on leaving feedback. It was shipped very fast, item was used and in great condition. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Pen Name
Love gossip girl its the best parts of drama and thrill, I love the actors and actresses who have made it come all together to make a wonderful series.Published 8 months ago by Christina Enness
Love love love this series,have the complete series now. I recommend this tv show. You will be hooked and eager to find out what happens next.Published 10 months ago by Zephora Rose
Brilliant perspective from a 20-ish, happy and smart woman with friends, who live in the city and each are trying to figure out what the world is all about. Read morePublished 12 months ago by K Enslen Drennan