|Item Weight||2.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.6 x 11.6 x 3.4 inches|
|Item model number||16301320460030:28|
|Size||30-Inch Waist, 28-Inch Inseam|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Blaklader will cover ripping or tearing of seams caused by normal wear and tear for the lifetime of the garment. Blaklader will also cover premature failure of any of our products caused by defect in the original materials and workmanship. Blaklader has the right to repair or replace any defective merchandise at its option and expense.|
Blaklader Workwear Brawny Pant with Utility Pockets, 30-Inch Waist, 28-Inch Length, 12-Ounce Cotton - Moss
|Price:||$71.19 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$8.76 (11%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 100% Cotton
- Two reinforced utility pockets. Provide easy access when kneeling or squatting. Tuck into front pockets when not in use. Angled pocket corners make it easy to grab screws and nails.
- Two bellowed pockets in the front and back. Provide additional storage with easy access. Bar tacks and no bottom seams prevent rip-outs.
- Made of 12-Ounce 100% cotton fabric. Cordura kneepad pockets. Hold lightweight gel or foam kneepad inserts. Provides all day protection without bulky external devices.
- Knees are reinforced with extra strength Cordura. Resists abrasion, scuffs and tears better than nylon, cotton and polyester. Seven wide and thin belt loops strategically placed. Pants won't pull down.
- Mobile phone pocket, pencil pocket and secure wallet pocket. Heavy duty hammer loop. Triple stitching on all major seams. Prevents rip-outs. Heavy duty YKK zipper. Ergonomic-cut legs. Provide ease of movement.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Anyone who goes outdoors, even camping, could use these pants with the extra pockets and be more comfortable doing their hobbies.
KNEEPADS: I love not having to suffocate under external kneepads but I found Blaklader's implementation a little wanting. The kneepad is smaller than the pocket so it would frequently move to the (knee-inside) side of the pocket and my knee would roll off to the outside when I kneel. Still better than using external kneepads but it does get annoying. It seems other manufacturers have taken steps to address this issue.
OVERALL: I would definitely recommend these pants with the above caveats noted. The Brawny's are very heavy cotton and are quite warm so I'll be using them as my winter pants and I'll get one of the lighter styles for summer. I also want to find Skillers/Snickers or Marmot to compare but they seem to be harder to find in the US.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My husband goes through work pants like crazy, these have lasted the longest with many pockets to help him through the day.Published 14 days ago by Joel Bissonnette
Great work pants, having integrated pouches is perfect for trim and finish work. Only complaint would be the knee pad pouches don't keep pads centered for long, works for a quick... Read morePublished 27 days ago by SBarn
Best work pants I ever had. Plenty of pockets for screws etc. and built in knee pads can't be beatPublished 2 months ago by Craig W. Mcsorley
Hands down the best work pant I have ever owned. I will only ever wear these pants. I was thinking I would cut pockets off,as I bought these pants for the integrated knee pad, but... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
this work pants are great! they are heavy but totally worth it.. the built kneepads are very awesome !!! can't go back to normal work pants ...Published 9 months ago by tinkles
These are an epic addition to my tool kit. Use them every day.Published 11 months ago by Patrick Brown