Gilmore Girls 7 Seasons 2005
Amazon Instant Video
1. Say Goodbye to Daisy Miller After 19-year-old Rory Gilmore (series star ALEXIS BLEDEL) makes love with her former boyfriend, Dean (recurring guest star JARED PADALECKI)--who is married--she argues bitterly with Lorelai, who is disappointed by her daughter's choices.
2. A Messenger, Nothing More While calling Lorelai from Rome, Rory admits that she complicated her relationship with Dean. Lorelai gives Dean a letter from Rory, but Dean's wife, Lindsay, finds the letter and makes Dean move out of the house.
3. Written in the Stars Early in the morning after Lorelai and Luke spend a romantic night together at Luke's place, Lorelai walks into the diner dressed in one of Luke's flannel shirts and discovers that the place is full of customers.
4. Tippecanoe and Taylor Too Rory and Dean have difficulty meeting alone because they live far apart and Dean shares a car with his estranged wife.
5. We Got Us a Pippi Virgin Feeling bad that her relationship with Dean has become awkward, Lorelai suggests that she and Luke go on a double date with Rory and Dean.
6. Norman Mailer, I'm Pregnant Lorelai and Sookie are thrilled when author NORMAN MAILER (himself) and a young reporter, Josh Davies, show up repeatedly in the dining room of the Dragonfly Inn, but Sookie's awe turns to annoyance when Mailer refuses to order any food.
7. You Jump, I Jump, Jack Rory is impressed when Logan takes her to an elaborate event staged by his secret society, and she participates in a thrilling--but dangerous--stunt. Meanwhile, when she discovers that Lorelai is dating Luke, Emily insists he come to dinner.
8. The Party's Over Rory is honored when Emily and Richard give a party to introduce her to their Yale alumni friends, but it soon becomes obvious that their ulterior motive is to find her a suitable husband.
9. Emily Says 'Hello' Rory decides that she and Lorelai should split up at the next Friday night dinner and confront Richard and Emily separately about ending their separation.
10. But Not As Cute As Pushkin Rory is delighted when Headmaster Hanlin Charleston (DAKIN MATTHEWS) from her old prep school asks her to host a young student, Anna, who is thinking of applying to Yale.
11. Women of Questionable Morals Wanting to make peace with Rory, Christopher visits her at Yale, but she rejects his attempt at reconciliation.
12. Come Home Rory offers to help Logan write an article for the Yale Daily, but she is disappointed when he doesn't invite her to be his date at a book-signing party hosted by his father.
13. Wedding Bell Blues In the series' landmark 100th episode, Lorelai and Rory feel obligated to give Emily a bachelorette party on the night before Richard and Emily renew their marriage vows.
14. Say Something After the disastrous scene at her parents' marriage recommitment ceremony, Lorelai begs Luke not to give up on their relationship. However, Luke's decision that he needs time alone leaves Lorelai devastated.
15. Jews and Chinese Food Already upset that she and Luke ended their relationship, Lorelai feels even worse after she discovers that Luke's boat is no longer in her garage.
16. So...Good Talk Richard and Emily return from their second honeymoon, and Rory attends the customary Friday night dinner.
17. Pulp Friction After seeing Logan on a date with another girl, Rory regrets their new agreement to date other people. Later, Rory attends a party with Logan's friend Robert, forcing Logan to admit his jealousy.
18. To Die and Let Diorama When Stars Hollow's oldest resident dies and leaves his house to the town, Luke has an ulterior motive for volunteering to help turn the house into a temporary museum.
19. But I'm a Gilmore Rory tells Logan that she can't have a casual romantic relationship with him, and they should return to just being friends. But Logan surprises Rory by insisting he's ready to commit to her.
20. How Many Kropogs to Cape Cod? Wanting to make a good impression with Logan's powerful father, Mitchum Huntzberger, Rory learns everything she can about him before starting work as an intern at one of his newspapers.
21. Blame Booze and Melville Rory is surprised by the performance review she receives at the newspaper from Logan's father, Mitchum Huntzberger.
22. A House is Not a Home After spending a night of reckless behavior with Logan, Rory is rescued by her mother. But Lorelai is shocked to hear her daughter's plans for the future.
|Starring||Lauren Graham, Alexis Bledel|
|Supporting actors||Melissa McCarthy, Scott Patterson, Keiko Agena, Yanic Truesdale, Liza Weil, Sean Gunn, Kelly Bishop, Edward Herrmann, Matt Czuchry, Michael Winters, Jackson Douglas, William Morgan Sheppard, William Thomas Jr., Aris Alvarado, Alfred Dennis, Greg Lewis, Jonathan Sharp, Gregg Henry|
|Producers||James Berg, Helen Pai, Daniel Palladino, Patricia Fass Palmer, Gavin Polone, Bill Prady, Jessica Queller, Amy Sherman-Palladino, Rebecca Sinclair, Stan Zimmerman|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Gilmore Girls Rock! I wish it was still on the air, but its so nice to be able to get these DVD's so I can watch them over and over.Published 20 days ago by Colleen P.
Excellent condition luv it didnt have to pay full price save moneyPublished 1 month ago by Sharon Lynn mcneill
One of the best television series you'll ever watch. While the fourth season was not my favorite, my daughter and I enjoy sharing any Gilmore Girls episode together! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Laura Butterfield
Love this show. And it's when Logan first appears. And I think him and Rory are a great togetherPublished 1 month ago by sammiejo