Dance Moms 6 Seasons 2014
1. Guess Who's Coming to the Dance? In this 1 hour special, Abby and the moms reunite to hash out the drama of last season while updates on the girls are unveiled and they take to center stage with new performances.
2. Welcome Back Now Don't Get Too Comfy It's a new dance season for the Abby Lee Dance Company and Abby drops a bombshell, she will be holding open call auditions across the country searching for new dancers...and nobody's place on the team is safe.
3. Two Can Play This Game WIth the cloud of Abby's open auditions looming over the team, everyone is on edge as the Abby Lee Dance Company competes with the Candy Apples for the first time since Nationals.
4. Abby Strikes Back Everyone is on edge when Abby announces she'll be holding her first national open audition in Orlando. Meanwhile the fallout over Chloe and Kendall's solos in the last competition continues as Jill accuses Christi of lying to help Chloe win.
5. Chloe vs. Kendall: Round 2 Cathy's back and ready to beat Abby with a new team of boys. Abby is nervous and pushes her team, especially Chloe and Kendall, who are dancing solos head-to-head for the second time this season.
6. No One is Safe Holly is worried about Nia's featured role in the group dance. Abby's second open call audition has all the moms and girls on edge. Meanwhile, Melissa finds herself on the defensive when the other moms attack her choice to homeschool Maddie and MacKenzie.
7. Clash of the Chloes The moms are shocked when Abby brings a new dancer named Chloe in for a trial run on the competition team. Christi's concerned Abby will replace her daughter as the two Chloes go head-to-head.
8. Big Trouble in the Big Apple With her final open casting call in NY, Abby announces that she's putting together an entirely new all-star, junior elite team to rival her own girls. The Abby Lee Dance Company has two competitions this week and Paige has more dances than ever.
9. Wingman Down With Kelly and her daughters no longer at the studio, a lonely Christi isolates herself from the other moms. Kira and her daughter Kalani are tested for a spot on Abby's competition team.
10. Nothing's Fair in Abbyville Chloe and new girl Kalani go head-to-head on the dance floor to determine once and for all who's Abby's go-to girl. Jill's upset when Abby promises a starring role to the winner of an improv dance off, only to revoke it when her daughter Kendall wins.
11. No Solo For You Kira desperately wants Kalani to compete against Maddie this week, but Abby doesn't want Maddie to lose, so she gives the other solo to Kendall. Abby adds a dose of negativity to Holly's new book on positive affirmations.
12. Blame it on the New Girl Abby's new completion team is taking shape and another new girl and dance mom tryout. Cathy readies her team to end the Abby Lee Dance Company's winning streak. Meanwhile Abby's girls dance at a nursing home to help cheer up her ailing mother.
13. Sister Showdown Payton struggles to perform a challenging number that could determine her membership at the Abby Lee Dance Company. For the first time ever, Maddie and Mackenzie go head-to-head. Meanwhile Christi considers home school for Chloe.
14. Decisions Decisions After auditioning hundreds of dancers, Kira tries forcing Abby's hand into making her daughter an official member of the Abby Lee Dance Company. Meanwhile, Cathy takes over the reigns to choreograph her Candy Apples.
15. Family Comes First With her mother's health declining, Abby leaves the girls and moms to fend for themselves at this week's competition. Abby's announcement of the impending arrival of a brand new team looms over Abby's original team.
16. Lights! Camera! Dance! Melissa takes control during Mackenzie's music video shoot, but the power quickly goes to her head. After racking up 13 wins in a row, the pressure is on the Abby Lee Dance Company to continue their stellar winning streak.
17. Presenting My New Team In Dance Moms 100th episode, Abby finally presents her new junior elite competition team during pyramid leaving the original team and moms in shock. With her new team in place, original dancers are pitted against new ones.
18. Dance Moms: Seeing Red After a season full of fights, losses, and heartbreak, Abby and the moms gather to discuss the most memorable moments of the past year. Abby discusses the pain of losing her mother, while Kelly's expulsion from the team is still fresh in Christi's mind.
19. Dance Moms: Girl Talk Their moms have had the floor to air their feuds, frustrations and alliances; now, for the first time ever, it's the girls' turn to dish the dirt. With guest appearances from Asia Ray and Vivi, the dancers speak their mind.
20. Dance Moms: The Battle of Maddie vs. Chloe The rivalry between Maddie and Chloe has boiled for four seasons and this episode of Dance Moms traces the very beginnings of it. Maddie and Chloe battled for first place in competitions, first position on the pyramid for a place in Abby's heart.
21. Dance Moms: Abby's Top Ten Dances Abby Lee Miller opens up, dishing on her ten favorite group dances of all time. As she leads us through the countdown to number one, we'll get the inside story on how the dances came about.
22. Double the Moms, Double the Trouble Abby kicks off the new dance season by bringing back her winning Select Team to compete against her original Elite Team for a rematch in Wheeling, WV. With Mackenzie's pop song climbing the charts, Abby rewards her with a solo against Christy's daughter…
23. Kiss Or Get Off The Pot With the Select Team gone for the week, the Elite Team needs to end their losing streak. This will prove difficult because they are competing against the Candy Apples on their home turf and Cathy will do whatever it takes to ensure a win.
24. Three Soloists, One Star This week the ALDC heads to Shenandoah Valley, VA but with Maddie away filming a guest appearance on Ellen, Abby realizes that her #1 dancer's career is taking off and she'll need someone who can win in Maddie's absence.
25. Abby-phobic The ALDC heads to Woodbridge, VA to face their toughest competition yet, Studio Bleu. Abby invites Select Team member Jade and new dance mom Loree to join the Elite Team for the week.
26. Chloe Gets Revenge Tensions are high when Abby swaps Chloe and Christi for the Select Team's Jade and Loree in the third head-to-head battle between the Elite and Select teams in Washington, D.C.
27. No More Crybabies The ALDC heads to Michigan, where Abby has her three youngest members McKenzie, Tea and Sarah go head-to-head to see who will be competing in a solo at Nationals.
28. The Understudies When Abby assigns Chloe and Kendall to be Maddie's understudies for the week, it prompts an idea from Holly to use a board to keep score of all the times Abby favors Maddie over the other children.
29. Another One Bites The Dust Includes additional dance scenes not included in original episode. It's the last competition before Nationals and it is everyone's last chance to impress Abby; especially Nia, Kendall and Select Ensemble member Sarah, who all have solos.
30. 45 Second Solos Includes additional dance scenes not included in original episode. Abby's Annual Dance Concert is always bigger than any old recital and this year is no different, as the theme is an emotional tribute to her mother.
31. Hollywood Here We Come, Part 1 Includes additional dance scenes not included in original episode. While the ALDC is in Los Angeles to compete at Nationals, Abby makes a major announcement that will forever change the Elite Competition Team.
32. Hollywood Here We Come, Part 2 Includes additional dance scenes not included in original episode. Nationals are a day away, and with all of the distractions of Hollywood, the moms worry Abby has not given enough attention to the routines.
33. Dance Moms: Playing Favorites The moms from both the Elite and Select Teams face off against Abby to hash out their grudges from this season and accuse her of blatant favoritism.
Dance Moms Season 4 Sneak Peek Download a free sneak peek of season 4 of Dance Moms before it premieres January 1st on Lifetime!
|Starring||Holly Frazier, Nia Frazier|
|Supporting actors||Kalani Hilliker, Kira Hilliker, Chloe Lukasiak, Christi Lukasiak, Gianna Martello, Abby Lee Miller, Maryen Lorrain Miller, Gavin Scott Morales, Cathy Nesbitt-Stien, Vive-Anne Stein, Zack Torres, Jill Vertes, Kendall Vertes, Mackenzie Ziegler, Maddie Ziegler, Melissa Ziegler|
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Producers||Jeff Collins, Michael Hammond, Sandi Johnson, Christopher Maragni, Bryan Stinson, Cheryl Wayne|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
This show was just too much drama and seemed scripted. I understand that parents are very passionate about their children's sports and hobbies, but this is just ridiculous. Read morePublished 1 month ago by CV
Always interesting and sometimes a bit stressful but I enjoy watching it with my now 12 year old and talking about Abby and the moms on how ridiculous some the things that happen,... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Chuck & Nichole
1 star for Abbey. 5 stars for those poor kids who have to put up with her sociopathic, bullying behavior. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Jo Flowers
Guilty pleasure. I remain conflicted about supporting the DANCE MOMS phenomenon. As a dance student/substitute teacher for many, many years (3 decades), I can say that the training... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Bongo Drum Girl