5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed it.
It was a fun, quick read that kept my attention throughout. I'd happily recommend this short story to anyone wanting to sit back and enjoy a nice suspenseful short story.

Worth a try.
Published on April 28, 2012 by ScurvyDawg

3.0 out of 5 stars Large Subject Short Story
To blame Stephen King when the body count goes through the roof seems like a nice little nod to the master. In his (too) short story I Blame Stephen King, Jason Finnerty lets his shuddering first person narrative try this lame excuse for causing the ultimate disaster. Like what happened in King's The Stand.
Starting with a true, greyblooded fascist idea of how to...
Published 21 months ago by Gunnar

3.0 out of 5 stars Large Subject Short Story, October 13, 2012
This review is from: I Blame Stephen King (Kindle Edition)
Starting with a true, greyblooded fascist idea of how to make a better world through Armageddon, the protégé gathers a small sect of devoted lunatics - only oh so goodhearted. They administer the poison and things go just too well. Finnerty seems quite intrigued by people making baaad decisions. So his ambition settles for just presenting this idea, like something you say at a dining table.
On a large subject like this, this unusually short short story doesn't deliver. It presents the idea but lacks characterization and means of identification. The subject matter is simply too overwhelming. Next time - a novel, perhaps?
And yet, the story lingers in my mind weeks after having read it. So that means it must be somewhat OK, doesn't it?

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed it., April 28, 2012

Worth a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars interesting, April 4, 2012
This review is from: I Blame Stephen King (Kindle Edition)
Not completely out of the realm of possibility but very entertaining. M-O-O-N That spells great short story! Looking forward to reading some more of your work.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great short read, June 18, 2014
This review is from: I Blame Stephen King (Kindle Edition)
This is a terrific read if you have an extra 15 minutes in your day. It tackles a very interesting subject of how we are a major threat to the planet and without us the planet would thrive. A beautifully short presentation of Science Fiction.

3.0 out of 5 stars Steven King found guilty, October 23, 2013
This review is from: I Blame Stephen King (Kindle Edition)
The stand by Steven King is a very moving and could spark several different ways to destroy mankind. I Blame it Steven King. Shows that a person cannot fully comprehend how things can go wrong. How plans are made, but things can go really wrong.

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, August 1, 2013
This review is from: I Blame Stephen King (Kindle Edition)
ordered for my kindle so it arrived on time. the plot was fairly good but i dont like the title

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Apocalyptic Scenario, May 4, 2013
This review is from: I Blame Stephen King (Kindle Edition)
First off I used my prime once a month rental. I always use that on books I'm not sure I want to actually pay for. On the whole I say this was a pretty good and absorbing short story. Not worth 0.99 cents though. It could have been stretched a bit further and some areas could have been filled out. Funny how one small group of people who going about things a different light could have done it all to lead to a better and much happier means. While our main protagonist blames Stephen King's The Stand Where civilization is mostly wiped out and gets a fresh start so to speak. It's fair to say he did not look all the possibilities through. Certainly a nice little story. It's really question of price here.

3.0 out of 5 stars Average story and not sensational., December 29, 2012
This review is from: I Blame Stephen King (Kindle Edition)
It was okay and not an over the top story; I expected better. The dialogue seemed very choppy and did not flow well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Short, December 24, 2012
This review is from: I Blame Stephen King (Kindle Edition)
I liked this book it was a little disappointing I thought there would be more. Other then that it was g petty good.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, December 11, 2012
This review is from: I Blame Stephen King (Kindle Edition)
Short and to the point, but what point? Not much love here. But it does make one read further...maybe some real King?

I Blame Stephen King