Questions & Answers
Blanched Almond Meal Flour, 5 lbs.
by Honeyville Farms
4.8 out of 5 stars (594)
$48.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 33 questions
votes
That's a ridiculous price jump!! It's still $34.99 with $4.99 shipping directly from Honeyville..I'll be going back to ordering from them!! Disappointing!
Sep 1, 2014 by M.S.
vote
It is supposed to be refrigerated after you open it. It states this on the package but I completely missed it. Like you, I've only used almond flour that does not require refrigeration. After a week, I noticed it started to smell rancid which is when I realized that I was supposed to refrigerate it.
Dec 9, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
Unfortunately, the problem is caused by the nature of the product. Almond Flour has a higher protein and fat content than wheat flour. As a result, it tends to gunk up the zipper. I've found the best way to clean the zipper is to shake the flour loose by flicking the zipper with my fingers, but it's an imperfect science. We're always on the lookout for packaging innovations, but the nature of the Almond Flour itself tends to be the culprit.
Jul 8, 2014 by Honeyville Food Products
votes
I don't know the types of kosher, the symbol looks like a C or sideways horseshoe with the K in the middle. Then is says PARVE underneath. Hope this helps!
Jan 8, 2014 by Eileen
votes
I just checked my bag....certified gluten free. Ingredients: almonds. There is no mention of shared equipment with peanuts.
Nov 20, 2013 by SLOcoaster
votes
Hello, Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately we only ship in the USA. Here is a link to our shipping policy, let me know if I can help you with anything else. http://shop.honeyville.com/shipping-policy/ Noe Rincon Honeyville Customer Service
19 days ago by Honeyville Food Products
votes
Just tried it for you... it dissolves mostly but not completely. Still bits of almond.
Oct 21, 2014 by leaderofleaders
votes
It is finer than Bob's Red Mill Almond meal/flour. Depending on your use, combining with fine rice flour and tapioca starch etc. you can sift it to assure that no larger particles are included. This is the finest I have been able to obtain. Not knowing your purpose, it is hard to advise you, but I hope that this has been helpful.
Oct 18, 2014 by Lynn Urgenson
votes
Lisa, thanks for the question! I'm not sure but I think Amazon simply charges sales tax on ALL California orders, regardless of what type they are?
Sep 30, 2014 by Jason Francis Smith
votes
Yes, you can eat it raw. There isn't really crunch to it, it's pretty soft.
Jul 26, 2014 by Shauna Hutton
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers