5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hat, Very Stylish and Great for winter
I bought this hat about a month ago, I got 2 white and 1 black, And I must say I don't dare going outside without them. The material that it is made out is very stretchy,and feels great, it does not itch like my other hats, and you can wear this hat all day [ for those with bad hair days ].
The hat itself is very stylish and looks really nice.
Im going to...
Published on December 10, 2009 by X. Mcginnus

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Unhappy
I have been ordering from Amazon for years, but this is the first time I'm really unhappy about a product I received. It looks nothing like the hat that they have in the picture. The cuff around the hat, in the front, is shorter than the rest of the cuff. The front of the cuff is about an 1/8 inch high, and it hangs down loosely. The stitching on the hat is bad too. I...
Published on November 9, 2012 by Ba En Asaru

‹ Previous | 1 2 318 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars It's great but too tight, February 25, 2013
Sweets (Oregon, USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my boyfriend because he lost his beanie and this one looks a lot like it, I didn't even think size would be an issue, his head is not big, but this hat "squishes" his eyebrows from what he told me, but the shipping was fast and I think he just needs to wear it and break it in,

3.0 out of 5 stars It's 'ok', February 7, 2013
Very tight and hard to break in. My son can't wear it because it gives him headaches (and he doesn't have big head or anything). He has tried to break it in but the lining around the bill is very stiff and not very pliable.

5.0 out of 5 stars This will keep you warm!, November 24, 2012
Soft, wool-like feel. Fits snugly, covers my ears easily. If you dont have a large head this will do you right!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, July 26, 2012
This review is from: Blank Cuff Beanie Visor (Comes In Many Different Colors) (Apparel)
This hat is the perfect size, it covers your ears and looks very stylish!! Im thinking of buying a few more in different colors. Very much recommended !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Hat, July 9, 2012
It is a tad small, but a bit of stretching around the brim fixed the problem fairly easily. It fits well now and it looks nice too. Its comfortable and I wear it often. A good product if you can get past the size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect hat, a Must buy, May 24, 2012
This hat is amazing, One size fits all, Not too tight and not too loose, looks amazing and doesnt get ruined when you wash it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this Beanie!!!, April 25, 2012
Exactly like my black one nice and large. Unless your head is "huge". It even fits with thick long hair. Great for one size fits all. I would highly recommend this for any adult. Also had speedy fast shipping!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great for winter run, January 31, 2012
This is an interesting design for a beanie visor. I use it for winter running and can adjust the length down my head/ears. Nice hat, great for cold weather running. Holding up well after several uses and washes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, November 3, 2011
Love it. Came quickly and fits my head really well. Great for the upcoming winter. I am now writing extra words to fill up the word limit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good beanie, August 26, 2011
It's simple enough - "Decky" is the brand according to the removable tag it comes with on the top, there's a small tag on the inside that says it's made in China - like just about everything else. Despite this (or because of depending on your stance) the beanie appears well made and not about to unravel at any moment. It fits my head well, but it did take me a couple tries to get it on the correct way as I am used to ubilled, larger cable knit beanies. The cuff covers my ears when it's folded up, if you fold it down it just looks goofy. The cuff is also only about a third of an inch wide above the bill of the hat, this doesn't cause any problems, but it is different from the picture. The bill is actually up quite high, I can still see my hairline, though I haven't really attempted to wear it in any other way so depending on how much hair you have on your head (I have wavy hair that comes down just about to my jaw) the hat might fit you a bit differently and the bill may be lower on your forehead. Good hat for a good price, came in a matter of three days.

‹ Previous | 1 2 318 | Next ›