5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hat, Very Stylish and Great for winter
I bought this hat about a month ago, I got 2 white and 1 black, And I must say I don't dare going outside without them. The material that it is made out is very stretchy,and feels great, it does not itch like my other hats, and you can wear this hat all day [ for those with bad hair days ].
The hat itself is very stylish and looks really nice.
Im going to...
Published on December 10, 2009 by X. Mcginnus

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Unhappy
I have been ordering from Amazon for years, but this is the first time I'm really unhappy about a product I received. It looks nothing like the hat that they have in the picture. The cuff around the hat, in the front, is shorter than the rest of the cuff. The front of the cuff is about an 1/8 inch high, and it hangs down loosely. The stitching on the hat is bad too. I...
Published 20 months ago by Ba En Asaru

‹ Previous | 15 6 714 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars The hat is way too big!, December 29, 2013
This review is from: Blank Cuff Beanie Visor (Comes In Many Different Colors) (Apparel)
The hat arrived looking nothing like the picture. Imagine the top section as double as high. Like Dr. Seuss designed it.
Oh well, at least it was cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Khaki Cuff Beanie, December 29, 2013
I love this brand. The fit is fine and it goes well as an accessory with colors of clothing I already own.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute hat!, December 16, 2013
My husband surprised me with this cute green hat! I love it but it's just a tiny bit too small. When I wear earrings with the hat they dig into my head but it's a very cute and comfy hat. I absolutely love the color!

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband loves it!!!!!, December 13, 2013
This hat fits great and covers the ears well. It's exactly what we were looking for. Usually hats are too small for my husbands head this one fits great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what i thought, December 8, 2013
i have a black hat with a visor and thought wouldnt it be cool to have some with differnet colors. well i got my black one in a store. the visor on these hats are not connected to the rest of the hat, it is just cardboard inside the hat that makes it awkward. the visor is also too big were it just seems dumb unless thats the look you want, disapointed in this and i wish i hadnt bought it

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, December 2, 2013
I bought this for my husband to match his work uniform. He does maintenance and works outside often. This looks so attractive on him that we are buying it in other colors so he can just wear when we go out in the cooler weather. Very nice and quite functional. Keeps his head and ears warm.

4.0 out of 5 stars present for my Girlfriend, November 30, 2013
I could have done without the visor but the shipping was extremely fast and the hat quality seems good. A little skilled sewing could remove the visor if you don't want it. Would recommend this brand.

1.0 out of 5 stars useless, November 20, 2013
Luis Sosa (Somewhere I belong) - See all my reviews
I would rated it a negative star but I can't do that here. not worth your money save up and buy something decent from a real brand

5.0 out of 5 stars just got it :D, November 15, 2013
I have one that I got last year for xmas but I have it packed it away D: So I had to get a new one because it so comfortable and warm. Got this (came after 3 days.) and its warm and soft, but a little tight. I'm thinking after wearing for awhile it will stretch out.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, September 15, 2013
PeggySue (Catskill, NY) - See all my reviews
I like the hat that I received, the only thing I don't like is the top part of the hat where it is sowed sticks up like a beanie hat should but I thought it would shape to my head. So I am going to give this as a Christmas gift instead for someone who really needs it. But it is warm and cozy, no problems there.

‹ Previous | 15 6 714 | Next ›