5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hat, Very Stylish and Great for winter
I bought this hat about a month ago, I got 2 white and 1 black, And I must say I don't dare going outside without them. The material that it is made out is very stretchy,and feels great, it does not itch like my other hats, and you can wear this hat all day [ for those with bad hair days ].
The hat itself is very stylish and looks really nice.
Im going to...
Published on December 10, 2009 by X. Mcginnus

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Unhappy
Published on November 9, 2012 by Ba En Asaru

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hat, Very Stylish and Great for winter, December 10, 2009
X. Mcginnus (Grand Rapids, MI USA) - See all my reviews
The hat itself is very stylish and looks really nice.
Im going to proceed to buy 3-4 more hats.

There is a issue, on the white hats if you get anything on them, dirt, ink, etc, it is not easy to make it go away. I know on one of the white ones I bought I got a little dirt, and it still hasn't come off asfter 3 washes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ooo, I love it!, April 1, 2011
C. Lenoir (Tooele, UT USA) - See all my reviews
Before I got this beanie, I was wearing a regular beanie that was a bit too loose and long. The length would put the front of beanie in my eyes, and it was too short to just fold up around the edges. So, after I'd almost gotten hit, while crossing the street, I decided that I definitely needed to get a beanie with a bill on the front.

I immediately fell in love with this, when I put it on. The size is perfect for me. If you have a lot of hair, then this is probably not going to cover your ears. I keep my hair very low, and the beanie goes over my ears with a centimeter to spare.

It feels great on my head, very snug, not loose like my other beanie. The bill feels sturdy. The material is very soft and comfortable. I'm excited to wear it in the cold, to compare it to my old beanies for warmth.

Note: this is my first beanie in this style. I had considered buying a Fossil beanie, but (of course) it was nearly $30, but I can't compare this to any other, more expensive beanies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, affordable beanie., December 21, 2010
This durable, inexpensive beanie is made of 100% acrylic. It's comfortable, and doesn't make me feel itchy like other beanies do.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Unhappy, November 9, 2012
Ba En Asaru (Jamaica, New York United States) - See all my reviews
I have been ordering from Amazon for years, but this is the first time I'm really unhappy about a product I received. It looks nothing like the hat that they have in the picture. The cuff around the hat, in the front, is shorter than the rest of the cuff. The front of the cuff is about an 1/8 inch high, and it hangs down loosely. The stitching on the hat is bad too. I tried the hat on. The hat was totally crooked. It's no way I'm going to wear this hat outside. I unhappy because it's not the same hat in the picture. As far as I'm concern, this is false advertising and a bait-and-switch tactic. My trust of ordering products on Amazon is damaged. Don't buy this hat.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this beanie., February 18, 2012
The beanie is a little to small. Not good for one size fits all. Also to thin. I would not recommend this for and adult.

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too small for me (Guy with big head), July 7, 2012
While it does say that one size fits most, this doens't come close to fitting my head. I'm a guy, 20 years old and have a relatively big head. But the beanie is too tight to fit on my head without actually cuttting off circulation to the top of my head. I tried stretching it out a little to see if that would help losen it up but then I had to stop because it sounded like it was going to rip the visor if I kept doing that.
The beanie itself is nice and made for winter (any summer beanie lovers won't want to buy this).
BUT that being said, these people on Amazon who sell hats really need to start being specific with hat sizes or offer more than one size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality at a Bargain Price, January 7, 2010
MommyLynn "Grandma" (Scranton, PA, United States) - See all my reviews
These are nifty hats. I used to wear plain knit hats but the visor on these hats make them look much better. Plus the flaps keep my ears warmer. All this utility and style for a very reasonable price. I bought 3 different colors and am "set" for the winter. Thanks.
UPDATE: None of my children or grandchildren will wear the hats, deeming them out of style. Apparently I care more about utility than style. My family would drop this down to 2 or 3 stars, but this senior citizen would rather be warm, so I'm staying with my original review. You can decide for yourself.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not what I paid for., July 7, 2013
I just got my hat, much earlier than it was expected, which was nice I guess. But, wow, guess what! No visor. It's just a regular beanie. Don't get me wrong, it's a very nice beanie. But I wanted one with a visor, thank you very much. What happened, guys?

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs size info, May 2, 2013
The hat itself it nice and looks good. But it is very tight and if you have a remotely big head this is not for you.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's great but too tight, February 25, 2013
Sweets (Oregon, USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my boyfriend because he lost his beanie and this one looks a lot like it, I didn't even think size would be an issue, his head is not big, but this hat "squishes" his eyebrows from what he told me, but the shipping was fast and I think he just needs to wear it and break it in,