4.0 out of 5 stars Great price for this bag
I'm impressed with this little bag, particularly at the price. It looks smaller than it is, but I am able to fit in everything I need for the gym, so it's perfect. It's also stylish, and apparently comfortable enough for a cat to spend hours sleeping in.
Published 21 months ago by Jacqueline

1.0 out of 5 stars This bag is poor quality
Published 13 months ago by Taylor Seals III

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price for this bag, February 11, 2013
Jacqueline (Austin, TX, United States) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars This bag is poor quality, October 22, 2013
I have only have the bag for a few weeks. When it arrived I thought that the bag was incredibly light weight and not sturdy. I noticed that the stitching is coming apart after just two weeks. I am pretty good to all my belongings and the bag has never been overloaded or stuffed to cause the stitching to come apart. The current problem is around the zipper of the main compartment. I think that this bag is made of poor quality materials and is not put together very well. I don't see it lasting very long.

2.0 out of 5 stars Shoulder strap broke within 2 weeks, August 11, 2013
T. Kinard (San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews
The bag is a great shape and the right amount of pockets for what I wanted, but first feel you could tell it was extremely cheap made. Hints, the price. I know it wouldn't last long but the welding on the metal for the shoulder strap gave loose within two weeks. I fixed it by treading a large metal key ring through the material to replace the broken metal.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, but it's not terrible., December 9, 2013
I'm afraid I'm going to break the zipper each time...it's a little cheaply made. I didn't want to spend a fortune, so overall I'm okay with the product and I don't regret my purchase...I'm just very cautious. I still haven't broken it so that's why I gave it a 3 star.

2.0 out of 5 stars Please don't purchase this bag, July 4, 2013
I purchased this bag for the gym. It is very light but got my work out gear to/from the gym. The third time I used it, the zipper separated from the nylon creating a big hole. Won't be using it anymore.

Spend a few more dollars and get a better one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Duffle Bag, May 10, 2013
Overall, this is a fine bag. Holds everything I need to go to the gym with a little extra room. The only bad thing I would say about it is the strap for the bag. The metal pieces that connect the strap to the bag are quite sharp, I often had them scrape my hands and catch on my coat when I was carrying the bag. Luckily I had a spare strap to use instead.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, good bag, May 13, 2013
I purchased this bag for my mother, who needed something spacious enough for the gym but not too large to carry around. This bag comfortably fits a change of clothes, a pair of shoes, and the other little things you would need to pack. This bag did have a strong plastic smell when it first came out of the packaging. It has since gone away, but that is the only thing that keeps me from giving it 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect traveler or work bag, July 4, 2013
I bought this bag to bring my uniform shirts extra necessities, pens, id tags, usb flash drive, notebook and a dvd player for trips. Better than a bookbag but smaller than a traditionla duffel

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bag for the gym, April 21, 2013
Fast shpping, great price, perfect bag for me for the gym. I can fit everything i need in the bag!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bag ripped after one month, November 5, 2014
Swoop (Baltimore, MD) - See all my reviews
I ordered this bag to use at the gym. It was the perfect size and looked great. However, after about one month of use, the side pocket completely ripped. I'm very careful with my products and never overloaded or abused this bag in anyway. It simply went from my car to the gym locker and back to my car. Nevertheless, after a little over a month, the bag is now completely useless. I actually considered reordering a new one given the low price point and how much I liked the bag before it ripped, but I think I'm better off buying a higher quality product and recommend that you do the same.