Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on July 17, 2012
I bought these "cards" because I needed to send out thank you notes for an interview. I didn't want the notes to have "Thank You" on the front - just plain, simple and elegant. Luckily I opened them the day before the interview. They are supposed to be ivory. They are more like yellow. They come packaged in cheap plastic wrap, and one side of all of the envelopes is bent. They are flimsy and the surface was messy to write on. I had to run out to the mall after the interview and find some others. Hallmark has some very nice ones for not much more (not as many, but soooo worth it). Do not buy these! Especially for something important.
on December 18, 2010
The cards from this set were nice and weighty, but the envelopes were not at all the same thickness. The ivory color was almost pale yellow. That worked for my need, but next time I'll be looking for off-white or ecru.
on December 8, 2011
These odd color cards were shipped promptly, but upon opening, I discovered they are not Ivory color, but rather YELLOW. Most unsuitable for the Christmas note cards I had planned to make with them. They will do well for other themes. Nice smooth texture card stock, but slightly undersized from other 4 x 5s I have ordered. Color should be indicated as "yellow" rathern than "ivory."
on June 19, 2013
Some of this pack of pre-scored cards were not true at the center. Once folded on the score-line, even using a bone folder they were uneven. many times I would be trimming the card along w/the decorative paper I used.it was not enough of an issue to make me return them but....close. Next order I will be looking for another name brand. The texture, color and weight are okay for my needs.
on August 31, 2014
These are good sets to just have. If you have a pack of these and any kind of imagination then you never have to worry about picking up a card for someone ever again. Just pull one out and make something. I've used markers, glitter glue, water color markers, water color pencils and regular color pencils. They do curl with the water on the page, but you can flatten that out easy enough. Get a pack and don't be caught out ever again. Make your mom, dad, gramma, sister, brother, friend the cards you meant to send them and didn't have time or money to get.
on January 9, 2012
Very speedy delivery. Quality is adequate . . . what you'd expect for the price. Color is definitely pale yellow, not ivory. Cards are 4"x5" and the envelopes are slightly larger. I'm a little disappointed with the color, but over all pleased with my purchase.
on March 8, 2014
The cards are decent. The envelop is much lower quality. I saw that in the description but didn't expect the inside would be white and not match the color of the cards. The envelop makes this look lower quality and it's unfortunate.
on January 8, 2016
What I was looking for, and great quality, except that most of the cards have an odd mark/line in the middle of one side of the card. Must be damaged. Disappointed about that.
on November 26, 2012
The cards have a nice feel to them and fit in the envelopes well.

The only reason I haven't given them 5 stars is that they are almost yellow instead of ivory.
on October 4, 2014
Superior quality note cards - can be used for a variety of occasions. The price is
excellent for the quality! The ivory color is appropriate for such cards.