Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on November 20, 2011
As cheap beanies go, it seems like a good one. Fairly warm, but not overheating at 40degF, and also fairly breathable, no itching. Going uphill on a trail my hair stayed drier than it does with a fleece hat. The wind doesn't blow through it, and it's not so tall that it's hard to keep a hood on when raining. It's long, and when I pull it down to the back of my neck, it stays there. The color is more basic than it looks in the picture. The picture looks like a more subtle blue-cyan, but the hat is just a basic navy. Looks ok though.

It seems like it bounces back well and it will hold its shape, but I'll have to post an update if it loses its shape, or if it gets weaker in the laundry. I haven't tried it in 30deg weather or less, but I have a feeling I'll be better off with a wool beanie or the fleece in really cold weather. For over 35 degrees though, it does well enough that I can forget I have it on.
on December 14, 2011
The Navy blue is quite dark. Not the color that is in the pictures. The beanie is warm. i wear it inside a stylish hat, so it serves the purpose of keeping my head warm but it is like every other beanie-not fashionable. It was shipped in time and is a good purchase for the price it was sold at.
on August 28, 2011
When I first got the product I was very pleased. The material is very sturdy, and the navy blue matches with anything. The only slight problem was that it can get dirty easily. However, besides that I am glad I bought this item and so should anyone who wants a simple, great quality beanie for a very good value!!
on May 20, 2012
i received the beanie on time but once i took it out of its packaging and i notices it wasnt blue at all, it was black, i am very disappointed.
on March 15, 2014
Material is a bit thin but it's soft texture makes up for the fineness of the material. It's a good choice.