Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on March 17, 2014
I should have paid attention to the negative reviews. I don't want it to cover my ears or my forehead and it's the right length for that. However it won't stay all the way on!! I put it on the way I want it (just above my forehead and ears) and it's really tight. As time goes on, instead of the hat's weave "relaxing" it's elasticity pushes it higher and higher until the top towers several inches above my head. Eventually it falls off. I should say it "squeezes" off. I guess it depends on the shape of your head as to whether it stays on or not.
on December 9, 2014
I ordered several of these hats for a winter parade. The hats are a sturdy knit. They are a bit more of a cream color vs white. They are big enough to fit an adult, long enough to keep ears covered. I needed to make a return to the company directly, and they were very easy to work with and I was very pleased with their customer service.
on November 12, 2013
It is what it says it is. Good quality. We got a white one to dye that special yellow for my daughter's Minion Halloween costume. It is all polyester so it wouldn't hold the dye. So we painted it yellow and it worked great. Good product for a good price delivered quickly.
on January 4, 2014
I bought two of these to use in a costume for my twins. I was pleased by the thickness and quality. They are a tad big, but only in length (does that mean they have giant heads??). I attached some black felt and they made perfect warm little sheep.
on February 21, 2014
In the name and description it says short beanie cap so i expected it to be that in the picture, however, its very long and folds up. Not a huge deal but I definitely would've liked it to be short. Just wasn't what I was expecting.
on November 5, 2013
Pros
Great for Cosplaying any hatted Anime/Video Game Character for example Atsuro Kihara & Jungo Torii from Devil Survivor Series.

Cons
It Varies/depends on how you wear the beanie.
on December 8, 2011
I dont know why they say the product is too small, i have a big head and the product just fits perfectly is really soft and really cool I widely recommend it
on January 14, 2014
I don't think it's worth your time!!! First, it doesn't stay on your head. Second, It sticks straight up! And NOT in a good way. DON'T GET.
on December 28, 2013
I ordered several of these to make into sheep hats for our Christmas pageant. They weren't really white. They were off-white. Did not really match the white sweatshirts.
on November 4, 2013
The quality of the hat is good but I purchased white and it came as more of an ivory or off white color. Not exactly as I was expecting but it works.

See 1 answered question