5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute

1.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable and way too small
Published 9 months ago by Jen Kings

1.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable and way too small, December 13, 2013
Jen Kings (South Bend, IN) - See all my reviews
I've never tried this brand but heard good things so I thought I'd try them out for such a good price. I'm always a 26 or 27 in good jeans (except one style of diesel - livier I believe), but I couldn't pull these in a 27 past my knees. The material was also rather abrasive and thin. And honestly they look and feel very cheap . I don't foresee purchasing any more jeans in this brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, November 15, 2013
I love this brand, I wear a 27 and have purchased 4-5 pairs from different sites, different styles and colors. They always fit great. I like the bit of stretch they have making them very comfortable. They hold their form too, not like some skinny jeans where they stretch out during the day making it look like you have saggy buns by the evening. The studs on the back pockets are a subtle but stylish addition.

Rate and Discover Movies