Blauer 8" Blitz Boots WP-13 wide (FW028WP)
Size Name: 13 2E USColor Name: BlackChange

on May 22, 2014
I bought these from a local law enforcement supply store. The fit is a little narrow, the BOA system is awesome, but I am only on my second shift in these boots. I washed my vehicle today and my feet are soaked. I've never had wet feet after washing a vehicle. My guess is the seams weren't properly sealed. From the other review I'm thinking they have poor quality control.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on May 20, 2014
Verified Purchase
I want to love this boot. I really do. The fit is great, the waterproofing is absolutely solid, the BOA system is absolutely amazing, and they look sexy as all hell.

But within two months after I bought these, the sole started detaching from the rest of the boot, and the left boot has a small hole in it where the leather and the tongue meet. The inside of the right boot looks like it's just about ready to fall apart. I haven't really done more than some light walking around in these (nothing that I'd call "real work").

I'm hoping I just got a defective pair, but as it stands now, I got way more use out of my $80 Magnums, even if the side-zipper was a pain in the butt.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again