Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EXTEND - PlayStation 4” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 56% off the $49.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EXTEND - PlayStation 4
|Price:||$25.35 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$24.64 (49%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- CRUSH 'EM! - With the all-new revamped Guard Gauge system, players can now determine when to attack/block using the Barrier Gauge meter. When your opponent's Barrier Gauge meter is depleted, unleash a powerful barrier-shattering move, Guard Crush
- Ready to Fight with Style With Stylish Mode activated even beginners can perform flashy attacks and combos Four new features have been added to Stylish Mode Auto Guard, Combo Attacks, Special Abilities, and Distortion Drive. T
- New Stage Characters and Additional Scenarios There will be a total of 28 playable characters with two new exciting characters Celica and Lambda BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EXTEND
- Remix Heart -Tired from all that fighting? Take a break and enjoy a heart-warming comedic story (mode) featuring two high school girls, Mai Natsume and Kajun Faycott, as well as the characters from the main scenario, Noel, Tsubaki, and Makoto
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Platform: PlayStation 4
From the Manufacturer
All New Blue
PS4/PS3 cross platform compatibility
New story (40+ hours)
Remix Heart story mode
12 redesigned modes
Retooled Stylish Mode
More fighting stages
Revamped Guard Gauge system
The Pinnacle of 2D Fighters is Here
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EXTEND stands alone as the pinnacle of next gen 2D fighters. Over the top game play and frenetic combat will please the thumbs of both new comers and hard core gamers. Like a well-timed 2D punch, BBCPEX bashes massive amounts of content and innovation into one slick title that hits hard (in all the right places!) and keeps the pummeling steady with new characters, new levels, redesigned modes, a deep story, cross platform fights (PS3/PS4) and much more.
- Kick your beat downs up a notch with 28 insane fighters. Demon/cyborg hybrids, vampires, cat people, berserkers and science experiments run amok battle for glory in the post apocalypse
- Make space and time bleed! 40+ hour sci-fi/fantasy themed solo campaign keeps you coming back for more
- Noob? No problem! With stylish mode, play like a pro with simplified combo inputs that make you the master
Top Customer Reviews
I have been excited for this game since it was first announced, and the love and attention that the development team put into this game shows. Right from the stylish intro and into the tutorials section, BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend feels like it has just about everything in order. The first menu offers to teach you the basics of the game - and these are basics that show up in a lot of other fighting games as well. From basic movements to more advanced combinations, the tutorials teach you how to make the most out of the flashy combat system.
Once you have cut your teeth on that (or if you are already familiar with the different systems), the next logical step for those who really want to get to know how a character works is to try out some of the challenges. These are character specific combos that become increasingly difficult to pull off. Both of these games are found in most fighting games, and I would argue should be standard in all fighting games, but here they are pulled off near flawlessly.
For those who are new to the series, there is sort of 'history of the game' feature that seems like a great idea, but is probably one of the few areas where I found the execution to be personally lacking.Read more ›
Anyway as someone that did have this on PS3 and the original version there have been some changes. Many of the characters got new moves and changed up moves with the addition of a new gauge. While it does not change everything, it added a lot more depth to the game. They added two more characters to the roster which is rather typical of BlazBlue. One of those characters is a returning one actually. The new story segments are nice and the game feels a bit smoother than it used to.
With that being said, I still feel like Capcom does it best when it comes to DLC and new versions. I might receive some hate for this, but Street Fighter IV only got one now add-on style release with Super Street Fighter IV which massively increased the roster, added entirely new openings and endings for the original cast as it took place a little later in the story and added new modes and features. Arcade Edition and Ultra could both be bought as $14.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really like this game, graphics, gameplay, combos, specials are all awesome, enjoying more than the lates SF which lacks Versus modePublished 1 month ago by ImVeGeTto
I'm new to the BlazBlue series and bought this on recommendation from a friend. The art/graphics of the game look pretty sharp, but I just couldn't get into the game play. Read morePublished 2 months ago by C. Williams
One of the best Fighting games ever made. cant wait for Central Fiction :)Published 7 months ago by Mohammad Bager